Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

The real McLaren

yep it’s crazyyyy. this one guy faked being terminally ill of cancer… got invited to brackley by mercedes for a tour. eventually faked his own death. his tweets were getting like 10-20k likes too before he “died”. it was a BIG thing. what a sick thing to do 😡

another part of it is he also faked all this to his girlfriend(?) as well. assuming online gf. he was deadass sending voice recordings with a fake strain in his voice like “i love you baby, hope i’ll make it” etc etc. insane behaviour
That sounds like a mental disorder called Munchausen's, where a person fakes illness to gain attention for some reason. They can be very convincing.

Reactions: 4

Pole er bear

VIP Member
This is such a funny pic knowing full well he’s tried getting with all of them and failed with all of them
that's the part i love most about it. the fact that he was backstage with kygo
then went to be with the girls who were perfectly fine on their own
what a gentleman/thought he had a chance

• Haha

kubnikol

VIP Member
First of all: how are you not still stuck at IKEA? 😂 Second: you don't just take a trip to IKEA, you plan it religiously as a holiday trip 😂😂

I loved purple hearts 💜 Hope your beautiful little one gets some sleep so you also can have a good nap❤
Haha i needed just boxes for clothes so it was really quick stop but my son had a 30 mins nap in the car . So he is still jumping on the bed 🙄

• Haha

Minttu

VIP Member
Yey that is nice from your boss . I’m hoping my husband can put down our son for a nap, because i went to bed at 2 and woke up at 6 🤦🏻‍♀️ My stupid ass had to watch purple hearts at midnight 😂🤦🏻‍♀️

One shopping trip to Ikea and it is gone. Nooooo
First of all: how are you not still stuck at IKEA? 😂 Second: you don't just take a trip to IKEA, you plan it religiously as a holiday trip 😂😂

I loved purple hearts 💜 Hope your beautiful little one gets some sleep so you also can have a good nap❤

• Haha

Ems_F55

VIP Member
I need to watch this Below deck. Is it only channel 4 in the UK? They only have 2 seasons

Rayne

VIP Member
I saw this on Tumblr so who knows how factual it is but I feel like it tracks. The photo is from supposed said dinner.
“I think this was 2016. and usually when they all (or most) have a meal after the last race with the rule being the WC pays. It being 2016 nico rosberg was expected to pay, but instead he got them to pay for their own meals and split the bill.”
Wait you mean the 2016 world champion actually had to pay?! Do they not know he beat Lewis in the same car

• Haha

Pole er bear

VIP Member
So journalist is freelance and definitely more a non fiction writer. Hes British, Interesting GQ chose him but not complaining

lucha.43

VIP Member
It’s on Hayu and you can get a month free……to binge it ALL!
I just cancelled my Hayu cause I’ve not used it in ages and now I’m gonna have to re-sign 😂 My fomo is pathetic and my adoration of reality trash is even worse

Rayne

VIP Member
I like this very much
Soon you'll become the most popular and the richest

Me with 99% of wags

Come on Rayne, you are already on the dark side

Plus you see Max isn't a villain, Lewis is. #letThemPoop
Max is only really a villain if you don’t like Lewis and I don’t like Lewis so....

His fans are too much though

• Haha