Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

aac_124

VIP Member
Off topic but has anyone here read any of the Colleen hoover books, Iโ€™ve just ordered it ends with us verity and ugly love are they good ??

• Heart
Reactions: 3

aidil

VIP Member
Do we think Yuki is also one with ndas? Considering we don't even know in which part of the world he is now

Oooor MICK

All this time weโ€™ve been waiting for Dark Mick era when actuallyโ€ฆ. ITโ€™S DARK YUKI ๐Ÿ˜ˆ

• Haha
  • Heart

Ultimate Lurkee

VIP Member
I think it's even pettier than that. Lewis was reigning champ, so it would have been on him to pay, but Nico suggested everyone pay themselves so it was split 18 ways. Nico then told the media he didn't know why Lewis wouldn't pay for everyone
Oooh that's fucking petty

Minttu

VIP Member
also Vanity Fair ALWAYS has the best photoshoots.
They sure do!

I was actually thinking about you when I drove home yesterday on all the country roads. I was expecting a moose to run over the road right in front of me multiple times๐Ÿ˜‚ (I think it was you who had the dream of seeing a moose๐Ÿ˜…). Only got to see one roedeer, and the cutest, most confused little young fox, its fur was looking so good ๐Ÿ˜

• Heart
  • Haha

kubnikol

VIP Member
I was lucky enough that my coworker covered up for me, and I could lay down behind the counter and die a little between customers ๐Ÿ˜‚

and now I was just told by my boss that I can take an early weekend if I feel like it. I'm done with work in just an hour๐Ÿ’ƒ I love my job๐Ÿฅฐ
Yey that is nice from your boss . Iโ€™m hoping my husband can put down our son for a nap, because i went to bed at 2 and woke up at 6 ๐Ÿคฆ๐Ÿปโ€โ™€๏ธ My stupid ass had to watch purple hearts at midnight ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿคฆ๐Ÿปโ€โ™€๏ธ

in a perfect world weโ€™d get max x lando x martin behind the booth
One shopping trip to Ikea and it is gone. Nooooo

• Haha

dusty2502

but its better than Sav and Oli's wedding cake.

obviously this is Lu's cake choice there are like 10 layers of chocolate

but y'all can we talk about the dinner and skulls and place settings like really?

Cisca!!!!!!!!
Maybe it was a graduation thing for cisca?
Thereโ€™s a hint in that cake photo. Lando ID? Of what? Like we know yโ€™all together duh.

Attachments

• Haha

Bobby1743

VIP Member
A home made sugar scrub could be an option as well! Just gently scrub the fake tan off. And if none of that works: hide it with make-up. Embrace the tan and work with what you've got.

@Bobby1743 I hope you have a lovely holiday!

Everyone feeling ill of slightly off today, I hope you all feel better soon, @Minttu @savedlatin21 migraines are the absolute worst!

I'm in bed with Covid (caught it when the pandemic is finally over:rolleyes:) but it has lead to some productive digging! In the legal world most people know each other, or of each other. I recently got in touch with a guy who regularly works on F1 contracts and I asked him a bunch of stuff. He said he couldn't say anything on the record, but that Alpine seem to have a very good case and that the buy-out rumors regarding DR are true. Alpine is 1000% convinced they can force Piastra into compliance, and that the main mistake was made by CRB. The documents submitted by McLaren didn't ring any bells with the CRB in regards to his Alpine contract. And that can basically mean three things:
1. Alpine has a contract with Piastri that doesn't specify his work for the team (testing, racing, a full F1 seat etc) which is why CRB didn't see a conflict, or its the other way around:
2. McLaren has submitted a very basic contract (not guaranteeing a seat for a full season, but just team membership and nothing explicitly stated).
3. The CRB fucked up big time.

I think option 2 seems a lot more likely. There is no way Alpine has invested this much $โ‚ฌยฃ into Piastri without the possibility to reap the benefits.
Hope you feel better soon!

monza

VIP Member
Alicia on August 11th

Sorry, I'll use every opportunity to post this video, I cry every time ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

I think there was a stream just before the holiday (the same stream they mentioned all the watches ๐Ÿ˜…) where people already got suspicious because Max's excuse for Lando only appearing on the stream for a few minutes was because he was ironing clothes ๐Ÿคฃ
That was literally night before :censored:

• Haha