Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Sebs Scooter

VIP Member
I'm disappointed that none of them said it felt like sex but I feel like some of them wanted to....😏

F1 drivers on what it feels like when the visor goes down for qualifying on F1 website. (I don't think F1 lets me post their videos?

• Haha
Reactions: 4

Ems_F55

VIP Member
she probably will 🀣 so odd to post a day late for an anniversary tho, when she has posted several times already πŸ˜…

we haven’t gotten a reel in a long time πŸ‘€ haha

thank you carlos πŸ›πŸ›πŸ›
We must have posted at the same time with the same caption πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

• Haha

Minttu

VIP Member
I’ve noticed a few photos of them she looks like she’s clinging onto him for dear life and he looks like he’s saying β€œhurry up & get her of me” πŸ˜‚.
Just laughed out loud reading this πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
I love how you guys are analysing the picture of them right now.πŸ˜‚ Can't wait to catch up tomorrow πŸ˜‚

I'm currently waiting for the play I'm going to see to start. Just saw one of the main actors, it's the same man playing the same role as when I saw it 10 years ago. Fucks sake, he's still a DILF πŸ˜…πŸ˜
It's pouring down here, and the play is outside, so I'll probably get a cold in my kidneys πŸ˜‚ Going to be full heat on when I'm driving 100 km/h on the narrow and twisty roads πŸ˜‚ (okay, not 100, but I'll be going at least 60πŸ˜…)

• Haha

Ems_F55

VIP Member
Oh I'm in the most overpopulated place ever... nyc. But will say everyone telling me ahot about staying in ireland shacks... i was very happy with my accommodations all over Ireland and Northern Ireland.
Glad you enjoyed it. I’m in Northern Ireland just outside Belfast. I worked in the travel and hospitality industry for years until I changed careers to work as a classroom assistant. I worked in the Radisson hotel in Belfast for 10 years organising meetings and events. Oh I’d love to visit NYC. My cousin hates it. Some B&Bs decors are a lot to be desired but don’t think it’s as bad as it used to be πŸ˜‚.

monza

VIP Member
This was legitely us but standing on a different turn πŸ˜…
My poor brother
Although he couldn't stop repeating "unbelievable" about Max long after we already left track, parking, highway, Hungary

kubnikol

VIP Member
And here I thought we had missed it. When this did correlate to last year?

Should never have underestimated lando's only post so far would be this
Haha same πŸ€” idk when we found out . I cant find the picture in my phone πŸ˜‚πŸ€¦πŸ»β€β™€οΈ But i think maybe few days later . I think it was around the end of summer break πŸ€”

This is actually quite tastefull (minus angel emoji)

I'll rewind the story after work of course to see the dates :devilish:
Haha i knew someone would have the screenshots πŸ˜‚

Ems_F55

VIP Member
me finding this hilarious as an American who was living large by comparison to America in Ireland at the BnBs
What part of America are you in? He lives in Sonoma where all the wine valleys are. Napa is next to them and more famous. I’m yet to find a Sonoma county wine over here. I haven’t been in over 20 yrs but it is beautiful. First time I went we went to LA, Disneyland & universal studies. The 2nd time I was there my uncle took me to Indycar at Laguna seca and my cousin was playing a golf tournament in Lake Tahoe so we stayed there for 2 nights. He’d get on well with lando and Carlos lol. He sells golf apparel and basically travels all over America selling it and doing trunk shows at various golf clubs. He’s a fantastic life

Ems_F55

VIP Member
Yesterdays thirsty Thursday

Attachments

• Heart

imolathesecond

VIP Member
Off topic but has anyone here read any of the Colleen hoover books, I’ve just ordered it ends with us verity and ugly love are they good ??
It ends with us is amazinggg, I did not get into Verity - was a DNF for me and ugly love is on my TBR so yes, amazing choices ❀ Reminders of him is also great

• Heart

luckycharmz

Off topic here but does anyone use Hinge? How are you supposed to swipe right if you’re interested? Do you have send a like to do that? πŸ˜† I’m trying to get myself out there but got no clue how this app works lol

• Heart

aac_124

VIP Member
The best thing from last year (apart from joining tattle 🧑) I remember VIVIDLY is from August 15th

I was in a church for once (psssst πŸ˜‡) and received a message from my sister "I know you are a pious saint right now but you HAVE TO see this thirst trap"
And it was

View attachment 1487985

HOLY MOLY ME OH MY
Who is this ??,😍😍😍

luckycharmz

Just laughed out loud reading this πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
I love how you guys are analysing the picture of them right now.πŸ˜‚ Can't wait to catch up tomorrow πŸ˜‚

I'm currently waiting for the play I'm going to see to start. Just saw one of the main actors, it's the same man playing the same role as when I saw it 10 years ago. Fucks sake, he's still a DILF πŸ˜…πŸ˜
It's pouring down here, and the play is outside, so I'll probably get a cold in my kidneys πŸ˜‚ Going to be full heat on when I'm driving 100 km/h on the narrow and twisty roads πŸ˜‚ (okay, not 100, but I'll be going at least 60πŸ˜…)
Have the absolute fun!!! And drive safe 🀍 hope there’s no aquaplaning 🌊

• Heart

The real McLaren

Just imagine that you've been invited back to a drivers room, and you just go to freshen up a bit, and when you come out there is an NDA laying on the table.
"I need you to sign this before we have sex."

Now, that's a mood killerπŸ˜‚
More than a mood killer... hopefully you'd walk out!

Pole er bear

VIP Member
ngl i’ve only ever heard americans say you shouldn’t β€œwear” a flag. didn’t know it was a universal thing. makes sense tho ig
I am trying to pretend I didn't see it πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
(for the record, I could not stand Jos even if someone paid me)
Agree its actually is great and max could totally connect an positively influence kids if he wanted

Last edited: