Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

kubnikol

VIP Member
I'm amazed at how you managed to get out of there with just the boxes! If I go in at IKEA for napkins, I'll be going out of the place with a new chair and a matching table ๐Ÿ˜‚
Iโ€™m saving all my energy and money for a next month ๐Ÿ˜‚ my sonโ€™s room will have a makeover and oh boy pray for my husband ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿคฆ๐Ÿปโ€โ™€๏ธ
but of course i grabbed bags for the freezer and roller for dogโ€™s hair ๐Ÿ˜‚

• Heart
Reactions: 3

Ultimate Lurkee

VIP Member
I love Joan Collins. Did you see her at the Queens jubilee in the cars that Sunday they did the big Sunday parade. Iโ€™m old enough to remember Dynasty. She was brilliant in it
I did, she looked fabulous. I also remember Dynasty ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ and I remember how she was the butt of so many jokes because people are pricks

• Haha

Minttu

VIP Member
Have the absolute fun!!! And drive safe ๐Ÿค hope thereโ€™s no aquaplaning ๐ŸŒŠ
There's to many holes in these roads for it to aquaplan ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ but yes, I'm terrified of hitting an animal. Saw a squirrel with a death wish on my way here. All i could think about was Esteban saying squirrel ๐Ÿ˜‚

I'm just too excited for this! Last time I saw the play I got my middle name/nickname.๐Ÿ˜‚

• Heart

Pole er bear

VIP Member
Thereโ€™s a hint in that cake photo. Lando ID? Of what? Like we know yโ€™all together duh.
yes he's a 'member' of something
but really i think this is just the wallet they throw around between them to pay for things on vacation.

LaBlonde

VIP Member
Ok so I am defos in the minority here according to TikTok but Iโ€™ve read Ugly Love and It Wnds with Us and didnโ€™t really enjoy themโ€ฆ
Thought that Ugly Love was a bit better but both were fairly predictable in terms of the story line. I think that I might read Verity and see how I enjoy that as Iโ€™ve heard good things but if I donโ€™t enjoy that Iโ€™m might give up with her books๐Ÿ˜ฌ
But like I said l know Iโ€™m in the minority ๐Ÿ˜‚

Iโ€™ll remind you that I said Iโ€™m in the minorityโ€ฆlike one of my best friends swears by her books and I honestly concerned that I donโ€™t ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
me too! there are dozens of us! dozens! i frequently have to bite my tongue in the reading thread because i am Not A Fan of colleen hoover. to each their own though, iโ€™m sure i read stuff that other people donโ€™t like too ๐Ÿคฃ

• Heart

Minttu

VIP Member
Drive a car at ridiculously high speeds, but undone by one little onion ๐Ÿ˜…

Maybe just grossed out as opposed to a phobia? That said I know of people who are afraid of a) bones (they would freak out if they saw leftovers from say chicken wings etc) and b) buttons, so anything is possible!
I can to some degree understand the people who can't handle bones. I have no trouble seeing a bone or what an animal ate as their last meal or anything like that. Nothing animal related can get to me.
But one of the worst things I've ever seen is the x ray of my own foot the first time it broke, made me dizzy and unwell. Same when I had one of the many MRIs of my brain done, just couldn't stand the thought of that being under my own skin, and at the same time being on that screen๐Ÿ˜‚ I'm such a whimp when it comes to that. But seeing my friend have a bone sticking out of their arm didn't make me squeamish at all, ๐Ÿ˜‚

Ems_F55

VIP Member
Just laughed out loud reading this ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
I love how you guys are analysing the picture of them right now.๐Ÿ˜‚ Can't wait to catch up tomorrow ๐Ÿ˜‚

I'm currently waiting for the play I'm going to see to start. Just saw one of the main actors, it's the same man playing the same role as when I saw it 10 years ago. Fucks sake, he's still a DILF ๐Ÿ˜…๐Ÿ˜
It's pouring down here, and the play is outside, so I'll probably get a cold in my kidneys ๐Ÿ˜‚ Going to be full heat on when I'm driving 100 km/h on the narrow and twisty roads ๐Ÿ˜‚ (okay, not 100, but I'll be going at least 60๐Ÿ˜…)
Have a good night! Hope you donโ€™t get too wet. Itโ€™s so warm here right now. This must be our week of summer ๐Ÿ˜‚

• Heart
Reactions: 2

Minttu

VIP Member
I hope the crew are getting paid a fortune
Spoiler: they don't ๐Ÿ˜… not for the amount of work they do.
I know a few people who have been doing it, and they are on call 24/7. My ex was actually asked to be tha captain of a luxury yacht this summer, but turned it down. His friend has been the captain of one of the yachts from Below deck. He was happy to get back to a cruiseship, still demanding people, but not at the same level as the really rich guys ๐Ÿ˜…

Albrouze

Chatty Member
Glad you enjoyed it. Iโ€™m in Northern Ireland just outside Belfast. I worked in the travel and hospitality industry for years until I changed careers to work as a classroom assistant. I worked in the Radisson hotel in Belfast for 10 years organising meetings and events. Oh Iโ€™d love to visit NYC. My cousin hates it. Some B&Bs decors are a lot to be desired but donโ€™t think itโ€™s as bad as it used to be ๐Ÿ˜‚.
I stayed in some hotels in Ireland recently and they were really nice. The one in Donegal was on a lake and was beautiful.

• Heart