Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

imolathesecond

VIP Member
Also this weekend is the Formula E Finale in Seoul and the track looks quite cool ❤ and if you guys think F1 silly season is bad, this isn’t even half of what’s happening in FE, almost no one is staying with their previous team

• Haha
Reactions: 5

Blablabla29

VIP Member
As if he wasn’t bad enough what on earth is that outfit?? 😳😳 It might not YSL but it’s like something from a cheap, tacky shops 14 yr old girls shop in
Can someone explain to me what the point to have clothes with clothes writing on it ?? 😂
Vêtements = clothes in french

• Haha
Reactions: 5

Sebs Scooter

VIP Member
Off topic here but does anyone use Hinge? How are you supposed to swipe right if you’re interested? Do you have send a like to do that? 😆 I’m trying to get myself out there but got no clue how this app works lol
I don't think I'm much help on this one. Try this?

• Haha
Reactions: 4

Ems_F55

VIP Member
Isa promotion for Pandora. The jewellery is gorgeous & she looks amazing although it’s very cringe 😬 especially the lipstick bit 😂

aac_124

VIP Member
It ends with us is amazinggg, I did not get into Verity - was a DNF for me and ugly love is on my TBR so yes, amazing choices ❤ Reminders of him is also great
Thank you im I can’t wait to read to them I want to try get into reading again ❤

• Heart

imolathesecond

VIP Member
The photos really do not paint them as a happy couple at all 🥴

And the Carmen/George nipple kiss is the stuff of my nightmares

I don’t get it because most of the drivers are relatively famous but not famous enough for me to believe anyones following them without being paid to so it’s just a bit embarassing really
Nah I think you guys are underestimating how famous F1 really has become, especially Charles this season. And he’s in Italy, so even more so over there. And I do think It could be Paparazzi on their own or psycho fans selling the pics to the press. These pics aren’t flattering at all, no one would pay for them to be out there. Luisa and Lando were papped a few days ago, Max and Kelly in Miami, these people are real celebrities now.

Ultimate Lurkee

VIP Member
Happy new thread❤ (a little late, but better late then never, right)

Happy to see your date was good @aac_124 ❤❤

What I've gathered so far is that the discussion of DR is still going strong, Pierre has gone into partymode and hiding on Social media, The Squids are just chilling on the yacht, being the only ones actually putting out content. And George is probably dating Carmen's brother and not Carmen, did I miss anything on my catch up from last thread?

Working on catching up on this one, so reaction spam incoming❤😇

still not feeling great today, but now I'm only having the migraine hangover and I am almost done with my report. I really hate writing reports on projects where I haven't written the application, there's so much information missing 🙃
Migraines are the worst, feel better soon ❤

• Heart

monza

VIP Member
From what I can see August 8 or 9 was when we first found out that Alicia and Luisa were with them on the yacht which was also the first day everyone was on the yacht... Now that I looked it up I can't remember why I went to search for it so do with this information what you want 😂
July 26 was unfollow-refollow gate with Spanish Iona

In F1 time really flies differently 😅 proportionally to their driving speed I guess :censored:

Pole er bear

VIP Member
What part of America are you in? He lives in Sonoma where all the wine valleys are. Napa is next to them and more famous. I’m yet to find a Sonoma county wine over here. I haven’t been in over 20 yrs but it is beautiful. First time I went we went to LA, Disneyland & universal studies. The 2nd time I was there my uncle took me to Indycar at Laguna seca and my cousin was playing a golf tournament in Lake Tahoe so we stayed there for 2 nights. He’d get on well with lando and Carlos lol. He sells golf apparel and basically travels all over America selling it and doing trunk shows at various golf clubs. He’s a fantastic life
Oh I'm in the most overpopulated place ever... nyc. But will say everyone telling me ahot about staying in ireland shacks... i was very happy with my accommodations all over Ireland and Northern Ireland.California...
Edit ment to reply about ireland on a post. but came out California for some reason

Last edited:
  • Heart

StephenTJackson

VIP Member
like i wasnt sure if maybe those were a thing i just missed
or he was being ironic?

Guess he was also into sharing clothes with friends too
but i mean if you wanna sell something, Lewis's crotch is a great ad space
View attachment 1487746

Uh Oh @StephenTJackson, max embracing the buttonless less
View attachment 1487757
Oh yes please Max. Just undo all the buttons now please. Looks such a beautiful smooth chest.

honestly i was hoping it wasnt the same shrt, but i feel like the button is broken or something because its the exact same shirt
View attachment 1487822
Like I could believe in the throuple less than I already do. But this is just 🥵🥵 I'd love it more if Max wears it unwashed after Lando wore it. Kinda like the idea of smelling like sweaty club drunk Lando. 😆

• Haha

Albrouze

Chatty Member
I can’t remember what ladies were chatting about Below deck but I’m already obsessed! Watching season 7 on channel 4 app.
This thread is great for suggestions. I've been watching Love and Anarchy on Netflix because someone suggested it here. So good.

• Heart