Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

LaBlonde

VIP Member
Question
Could an f1 car parallel park?
i’m sure they struggle going into reverse (like they CAN reverse but it’s a hassle to get them to do it) so i guess it would be tricky. you could spin in it, if you were really good at it!

should be the next grill the grid challenge imo 🧐 get them to do normal driving manoeuvres in their f1 cars 🤣

@Minttu - that’s so cute with your dog 🥺 hope she doesn’t automatically go into her crate when she hears it on commentary though! 💙

• Heart
Reactions: 5

Ems_F55

VIP Member
I will say my Dad's family home is one of those stereotypes. They only got electricity in the house in 1980 and an indoor toilet in the late 80s. Streetlights still haven't arrived all the way along the road to get there 😂😂
My uncle lived in the childhood home until 1986 when my granda passed away so he moved up to the house to live with my granny (his mum.) He had electric but no bathroom. The toilet was down steps into the garden beside the glen. I remember a big water tank thing in the scullery as they called it. We lived half an hour outside Belfast but it was in the country. My granda inherited a small farm from his uncle and had some beef cattle, chickens, and a lot of acres. Loved growing up there. Wish my kids could have experienced it

Last edited:
  • Heart

kubnikol

VIP Member
That must have been your longest shift ever 😅
I left the pub at 3 once, got to the afterparty, sat there for about 4 hours before going to bed with the host of the afterparty. Got two hours of sleep after us hooking up.
Woke up, no power on the phone, stole a can of coke from the host, snuck out and walk arround my town still drunk, freshly fucked and got home to shower, change my clothes and put on my make up to go to work. Lucky for me it was only a five hour shift, but inwas so exhausted, my colleague told me he could cover for me if the boss came arround, and say that I was vacuuming inside the main house or dusting or something. I still regret not doing that, but I stuck it out and went to a concert straight from work 😂
I miss those kind of weekends, sometimes 😂
Yes 😂 and i was cashier at time so i couldnt hide 😂😂 when i was at manager position i could just hide in the office 😂😂
I have feeling that if you go sleep just for 1 or 2 it is worst 😂😂

• Haha

landooooo

VIP Member
I need to start watching Below Deck 😂 it’s been on my list for years, it’s time

The day the squids go on holiday just the two of them is the day that hell freezes over
Below Deck is my guilty pleasure, it’s absolute trash but in a good way!

• Heart

dusty2502

No but this is what tattle lives forrrrr. And these drivers are giving us nothing this summer. Divulge us, won’t you??
So Im not gonna lie... I have like a whole theory in my head with overlapping dates and twitch streams....that may not confirm a throuple, but, well Im not gonna go there. All I gotta say is there is a lot of love and trust on that boat.
Despite the fact that JenJen isn't there I'm glad everyone on the boat is chill this year without having to pick up people this year. Really I'm happy for sav and oil. they never got a honeymoon and wont get a chance to be without the baby, so this is a really good alternative. Like Sav was MADE to yacht.

luckycharmz

And here I was, hoping he was going to match Tulumgirl, being naked on the beach 😂

I think Pierre probably got the "ugly" ones that no one else wanted 😔
our Aquarius king likes to be different from everyone else, go off you Slaggy Prince 🐎

• Heart

Pippi11

VIP Member
Only options I could see the Deux post fitting were DR and Lewis… but only DR has a (non-official) “girlfriend” as the post said hahaha I’m all for secretly slaggy Daniel 😬 That wealth is too good not to be shared!

LOL at Heidi’s story though… *how to claim he’s yours without claiming he’s yours* 😂
He is nobody’s.

Minttu

VIP Member
This thread is great for suggestions. I've been watching Love and Anarchy on Netflix because someone suggested it here. So good.
That was my suggestion! 😎 I love that series!
And I've gotten some good tips myself, might actually binge some more below deck this weekend 😂