Formula 1 Wags #130 PEAR HURRY UP AND GET YOUR CROISSANT OUT!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Following the girls who Isa is on holiday with. They seem like such good fun! Even footage of Isa taking a shot and then her friends dancing at some kind of live music festival which looked brilliant. It’s always the quiet ones who have to watch 😉

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 8
it could not be more polar opposite from me (or anyone here i’m guessing 😭) when i get fuel right now. i mean, the hoodie is accurate but i haven’t smiled in a petrol station since late 2020.
I actually smiled when filling up my car yesterday, it was much cheaper than it has been the last few weeks. Well, only by 2 kroner, but when filling up a tractor like my car, it felt good.
Trying to be sensible and let my car drive on electricity most of the time 😅

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I actually smiled when filling up my car yesterday, it was much cheaper than it has been the last few weeks. Well, only by 2 kroner, but when filling up a tractor like my car, it felt good.
Trying to be sensible and let my car drive on electricity most of the time 😅
that’s awesome, i hope our prices start going the same way! i have a tiny car, it used to cost me like £35 to fill it up back in happier times, but now it’s at least £45-£50 😭

i’m considering getting an electric car too!

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 3
that’s awesome, i hope our prices start going the same way! i have a tiny car, it used to cost me like £35 to fill it up back in happier times, but now it’s at least £45-£50 😭

Got myself a hybrid, best thing ever, especially for the short commute to work 😅
Filling up my tank when it's empty is about £100 here, or it was last week 😅
Hoping they are going even lower, I miss when it only cost me 15 kroner per litre and not 22-24 🙃 (about £1.5-2.3)

• Heart
Reactions: 4

I drive an electric mini and I highly recommend it! I've had it for close to three years now and it saves me so much money. Plus it is incredibly fun to drive, Mini's are like go-karts and you can drive incredibly fast with them. My dad jokingly calls me Niki Lauda sometimes. 😅

Regarding the advertisements shown on here, I keep getting ads from a company called Military 1st which sells military equipment... I wonder if the internet things I might be planning something because McLaren is kicking DR out of his seat...? 😂
If any MI-6/FBI boys are reading this: no worries, we are just disappointed. 😣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
I drive an electric mini and I highly recommend it! I've had it for close to three years now and it saves me so much money. Plus it is incredibly fun to drive, Mini's are like go-karts and you can drive incredibly fast with them. My dad jokingly calls me Niki Lauda sometimes. 😅

Regarding the advertisements shown on here, I keep getting ads from a company called Military 1st which sells military equipment... I wonder if the internet things I might be planning something because McLaren is kicking DR out of his seat...? 😂
i LOVE minis so i’ll definitely look into that. any car that’s like a go-kart is right up my alley 🤣

they’re onto you! don’t worry, i’ll give you a solid alibi. and if any FBI boys are reading this, any tips on how to break someone out of an italian based headquarters? like say, ferrari? no reason, i’m just curious.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 6

Having mini and a vespa is my ultimate dream

No wonder why I'm turned on by retro gasolina, huh?

Screenshot_20220807_114127.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
EVEN.MORE.DRAMA?🔥
Estie Bestie and Slaggy in the same team? The drama, the backstabbing, the bitchiness. I’m here for it 🤣 brocedes on steroids 😳

alpine go all in to be team France? 🤔

Pierre or Daniel - neither having the best season but I reckon they’d take Daniel over Pierre.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Estie Bestie and Slaggy in the same team? The drama, the backstabbing, the bitchiness. I’m here for it 🤣 brocedes on steroids 😳

alpine go all in to be team France? 🤔

Pierre or Daniel - neither having the best season but I reckon they’d take Daniel over Pierre.
yes yes yes to your entire bib. i like/love them both but i would be here for that. or would it be friends to enemies to best friends?!

i definitely think, of the options, they’d take daniel over pierre though.

Guys I was more thinking Pierre to McLaren for maximum drama but sure 😂
but papaya wouldn’t suit his complexion! 🤣

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.