Formula 1 Wags #130 PEAR HURRY UP AND GET YOUR CROISSANT OUT!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can not imagine how bleeping stressed I would be trying to keep a 1 year old out of harms way on a yacht 🤯🤯
I was going to say taking my one year old on a yacht would be a nightmare. She would be everywhere all the time! I follow a couple on Instagram who live on a boat and are sailing round Croatia with a baby at the minute and I have no idea how they do it!

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Pierre's taking pictures with fish. 😆 So, you haven't missed much.

ffs this is such Dora vibes with his stupid hat, I can’t cope! “HOLA KIDS! Look what I’ve found! This is a PEZ 🐠

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I was going to say taking my one year old on a yacht would be a nightmare. She would be everywhere all the time! I follow a couple on Instagram who live on a boat and are sailing round Croatia with a baby at the minute and I have no idea how they do it!
I'm sure babies get used to it but I just feel like I would have to have them right beside me at all times, even if they were in the same room. My anxiety would be through the roof

Reactions: 6
ffs this is such Dora vibes with his stupid hat, I can’t cope! “HOLA KIDS! Look what I’ve found! This is a PEZ 🐠
I love his stupid hat. It's like he's committed to the hat now, it's his holiday hat and he WILL wear it come what may.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I love his stupid hat. It's like he's committed to the hat now, it's his holiday hat and he WILL wear it come what may.
He can’t switch to holiday mode without the hat. I want him to add various badges and stickers to it with each holiday he goes on. Like a little kid 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
He can’t switch to holiday mode without the hat. I want him to add various badges and stickers to it with each holiday he goes on. Like a little kid 😂
Love that for him. The hat can stay....as long as the rest of the clothes come OFF. Sadly lacking in the thirst dept at the moment...he's being put ab-ed by George atm!

• Haha
Love that for him. The hat can stay....as long as the rest of the clothes come OFF. Sadly lacking in the thirst dept at the moment...he's being put ab-ed by George atm!
I wonder if the hat stays on during slaggy times 🤔😫 I’m so disappointed in him! It’s been a week and we’ve not had any thirst traps OR sneaky pics of him dancing with insta models. Wtf is he playing at?!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
  • Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
Meanwhile, I’m trying to parallel park in a shopping trolley. Oh to be rich!
If you're anything like me when it comes to parking, trying and failing to parallel park.

I'm volunteering in the hospital today, don't get up to too much mayhem while I'm away.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
So yacht update.....
because last month's credit card back with like 85% of it at the pub, so trying to cut back on going out
and I've eaten all the popcorn and chocolate in the house
.....anyway update...

Couple 1: Max and Tom
View attachment 1478874
View attachment 1478876

2. Dont know Martin, but we'll just put him in a twin bed for now

View attachment 1478888
3. Sav and Oli... hoping they get the master cabin for baby mia
View attachment 1478890
4. Lu and Lando
View attachment 1478891

There is still room for Jennie and Connor, but that may leave Max and Tom having to share the twin bunkbed room
(i have no idea but i'm sure if it came down to it tom and max would be in the kids room bunked up)
Really just sitting here praying Sav brought along someone to help her so she gets to enjoy this break as well
Ugh they all are already irritating me af

Followers seekers 😒 privacyyyyyy boohoooooo 😭 you fans are so horribleeeeeeee leave Lando aloneeeee 😭 he doesn't stream because you are noseyyyyyy 😭 and you're asking boring questionsssss 😭 buyyyyy new merchhhh ffs we are gamers who don't stream not play games 😭 look Luisa is in adsssys 😭 you are so ungrateful, Lando is sacrificing for youuuu 😭

Like yes guys, give us content. But shut the duck up with usual pathetics which comes later, after vacations.

Last edited:
  • Haha
I was complaining about Max telling everyone where they were the second they stepped on the boat but seems like lando isn't hidding it either 😑

Screenshot_20220807-095712_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Re: Babies on boats.

It will not be fun if she has started moving a lot and climbing, but, they are on a boat with lots of people who will hopefully take their turn to be fun uncle/auntie and give them a break. Or they could have a nanny which would be my choice if I had the cash.

I would always choose to go away as a big group when there’s small kids rather than just the 3 of you cause there’s no down time at all then.

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.