Formula 1 Wags #13

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is it bad I’m thinking yay all these gals are off DR now I’ve got more of a chance?

I’m still weak for that receding hairline
We'll come back. Someone will do a bleeping tiktok of him in the renaukt/late red bull days and We'll swoon. We're a fickle bunch.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
there’s either the only Haas driver…. Or alpha tauri but I’m scared Kat would assault me…. Not much options here ladies i’m clinging to straws

also whilst there’s a chance I’ll get away with it. I would bang both Williams drivers. Yes even Nicky. I have a soft for him that is unexplainable
On that note, Williams will be even more of a force when Alex comes to them. Another respectful king. Tbh I wouldn't say no to Nicky, not my first choice but seems a nice fella.

Reactions: 8
We'll come back. Someone will do a bleeping tiktok of him in the renaukt/late red bull days and We'll swoon. We're a fickle bunch.
If we really think about it, this is also probably why Heidi is sticking around 😂 she gets treated like this, but then she looks at that face and goes WHAM I'll do this again

Reactions: 5
On that note, Williams will be even more of a force when Alex comes to them. Another respectful king. Tbh I wouldn't say no to Nicky, not my first choice but seems a nice fella.
Nice fella. Would be loveable and respectful during sex. Seems the type to give you a cuddle post sex. Love that. Him & Alex will be the sweetest pairing on the grid. Can’t wait

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Mad how this was a Danny Ric simp zone and now we're onto him for his overgrown duck boy ways. What a turn around

Reactions: 12
If we really think about it, this is also probably why Heidi is sticking around 😂 she gets treated like this, but then she looks at that face and goes WHAM I'll do this again
Yes, I did that and you would do it too for a check. I was an employee! And I was going to get employee of the month, and that’s on period!

Reactions: 2
Nice fella. Would be loveable and respectful during sex. Seems the type to give you a cuddle post sex. Love that. Him & Alex will be the sweetest pairing on the grid. Can’t wait
I'm gonna think about Seb drifting that Aston Martin to cleanse my mental space. Nothing hotter. Daniel could actually never make me forget what I was saying but Seb could

Reactions: 10
Ok some wrap up...Daniel clearly is selfish. He clearly is somewhat stupid...multiple reasons mentioned in previous comments. He is indeed a fkboy and definitely down to fk when his dick is within striking distance. His hairline is running full speed away from his face and his curls are at the frontline like good little coiled soldiers tasked with operation cover-up.
Is he sexy? yes. Is she funny? Sure. Is he as kind as he outwardly shows? Probably...does this apply to interactions with females? Questionable. Is he all about his friends and a good time? Absofkinglutely. Is he immature? Perhaps the most immature of the grid, on a grade of years on this earth/maturity ratio. Will you simp for him quicker than a redbull pitstop after seeing another renault gif? its inevitable.

Reactions: 18
I mean let’s face it, still none of us would kick Danny ric out of bed. We’d just bin him after because we know he’s got commitment issues 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11

I couldn’t help myself
witch. Pahahahha. This is my version of heroine. So so bad for me but soooo gooooddd

Ok some wrap up...Daniel clearly is selfish. He clearly is somewhat stupid...multiple reasons mentioned in previous comments. He is indeed a fkboy and definitely down to fk when his dick is within striking distance. His hairline is running full speed away from his face and his curls are at the frontline like good little coiled soldiers tasked with operation cover-up.
Is he sexy? yes. Is she funny? Sure. Is he as kind as he outwardly shows? Probably...does this apply to interactions with females? Questionable. Is he all about his friends and a good time? Absofkinglutely. Is he immature? Perhaps the most immature of the grid, on a grade of years on this earth/maturity ratio. Will you simp for him quicker than a redbull pitstop after seeing another renault gif? its inevitable.
Horny jail for me
What can I say? I AM WEAK

Reactions: 3
This man's hairline has caught so many strays today I am CRYING

Reactions: 12
I mean let’s face it, still none of us would kick Danny ric out of bed. We’d just bin him after because we know he’s got commitment issues 🤷🏻‍♀️
I can’t promise I wouldn’t keep him around for round 2…3…4…. Sorry ladies I’m weak and I’ve accepted that. Got to do what you got to do to secure the bag. 🥺

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.