Formula 1 Wags #13

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Kinda gives me the ick about him too tbh

It's giving very much "I haven't seen you in awhile yeah I'll come through so we can hook up"
Especially when we can quote at least 3 podcasts in the last year where he said relationships in F1 are difficult, that you have to be selfish, etc.

Reactions: 2
We may not be Heidi fans but why would she put up with it? She's 23, not totally stupid surely. She's a gorgeous girl working in acting, why wouldn't she want more than being the occasional "I'll see you when I see you/friends with benefits" from a guy early 10 years older older her? I can't call it a relationship really. Not one worth having.

Because he gets to cry privacy and she gets the blame/eyerolls/traction. I'm sure he posted her before though but it got deleted.
She's a beautiful girl! Idk the whole thing is weird I couldn't imagine bleeping a 23 year old at all and i'm younger than him

Especially when we can quote at least 3 podcasts in the last year where he said relationships in F1 are difficult, that you have to be selfish, etc.
Avoided the question each time of whether he was single though. He said it was difficult. Not that he was single.

She's a beautiful girl! Idk the whole thing is weird I couldn't imagine bleeping a 23 year old at all and i'm younger than him
He's immature and blokes don't seem to.mond an age gap like that. I'm 34. No idea what I'd do with a 23 year old guy.

We may not be Heidi fans but why would she put up with it? She's 23, not totally stupid surely. She's a gorgeous girl working in acting, why wouldn't she want more than being the occasional "I'll see you when I see you/friends with benefits" from a guy early 10 years older older her? I can't call it a relationship really. Not one worth having.
Because shes a 23 year old girl working in acting and hes a 32 year old 100x more famous than she is uber rich world traveling disgustingly charming and gorgeous F1 driver...im sure the tiniest bit of her is hoping if she sticks around long enough when hes "ready to settle" itll be with her. OR there really is no downside for her whatsoever...I certainly wouldn't know who the fk she was if it wasnt for this Bullshit

Reactions: 5
Avoided the question each time of whether he was single though. He said it was difficult. Not that he was single.

He's immature and blokes don't seem to.mond an age gap like that. I'm 34. No idea what I'd do with a 23 year old guy.
If I were her or any girl he would consistently be with.., I wouldn’t put up with this bs tbh.

Reactions: 4
Because shes a 23 year old girl working in acting and hes a 32 year old 100x more famous than she is uber rich world traveling disgustingly charming and gorgeous F1 driver...im sure the tiniest bit of her is hoping if she sticks around long enough when hes "ready to settle" itll be with her. OR there really is no downside for her whatsoever...I certainly wouldn't know who the fk she was if it wasnt for this Bullshit
She is trying to carve out an acting career after all. You may be right that she's young enough to ha g around and hope he will choose her. Maybe I'm just cynical.

Reactions: 1
Also, is she wearing the shirt he wore yesterday or an enchante shirt? Does she not have her own clothes....certainly that t-shirt is a dude's size

He is super immature a lot of time I'd be exhausted but I'm thinking back to the smartless podcast and I took it as like I do not have the capacity for a relationship but I don't think he's not in a situationship

Did any of you manage to catch *that* story on time, tattlers?
Which part?
Also who goes "let's ride a bike through NYC, can you catch a pic of me from behind?"

Also, is she wearing the shirt he wore yesterday or an enchante shirt? Does she not have her own clothes....certainly that t-shirt is a dude's size
I thought it was a long sleeve or a cardigan myself? She loves wearing his tit and posting herself in it seeing as she's not allowed to say she's his gf.

A729475C-18C6-47A8-ABA0-460DAE78B5CC.jpeg

me right now reading all ur posts trying to understand what’s going on AHHHHH he’s definitely not in a relationship so it’s either a situationship or nothing at all

Guys I’m so behind and British, what the hell is dumbo house ?!

Is this soho house for elephants or

• Haha
Reactions: 23
hey girls . i just found this page by accident :D but i love it here :D
when i saw the photo i just said. "oh honey. another photo where we know that it was taken by DR"
this has been happening for two years and they still don't want to admit it.
it's weird :D

Let's put this into perspective...

Every podcast hes been on that hes been asked the question, he NEVER had said hes dating or kind of seeing or maybe doing something with anyone...even if he didnt flat out say hes single. Further, the let's duck ring...further, there was an interview recently maybe in sochi where they asked what reality show hed be on and he said "love island" (jokingly, obv) BUT what guy who is dating someone to any capacity would "joke" like this if shes sitting home knitting waiting on him to have 63 seconds in NYC? Like what is respectable about that?

Reactions: 4
Let's put this into perspective...

Every podcast hes been on that hes been asked the question, he NEVER had said hes dating or kind of seeing or maybe doing something with anyone...even if he didnt flat out say hes single. Further, the let's duck ring...further, there was an interview recently maybe in sochi where they asked what reality show hed be on and he said "love island" (jokingly, obv) BUT what guy who is dating someone to any capacity would "joke" like this if shes sitting home knitting waiting on him to have 63 seconds in NYC? Like what is respectable about that?
2 years later and they still aren’t properly out in the open just makes me think it’s a “lets hook up when you’re here” situation

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.