Formula 1 Wags #13

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I have plans to get through my work day and have a binge on unboxed and yesterday's LN content to improve my mood (as my work is über stressful right now)

But this is cute as a start point
Ok, right now I kinda want to be 12 and be driven at school by Lando Norris.

Reactions: 8
Who said they needed lando in grey joggers

fml bet he’s reading tattle

hiya lando !! Tell Daniel I love him thanks byeeeee
MEEEEE!!!!! AHAHAHA
Lando, if you need a history/geography teacher I have a degree in it and I need a job 😂

Seems like they've shot about a month's worth of content for quadrant in this week. Can't wait.

Reactions: 7
I finally got 10 minutes to myself to watch the new LN content this morning, and the Quadrant video between him and Max cracks me up. I nearly spat my tea on my computer when Max described Lando's bouncing his knee during dinner with the whole table shaking 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Charles is in Paris at the minute with the boys and by the looks of it, no Charlotte! I can’t believe my eyes

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
5AA9207C-3D54-4B57-9661-F7BD7DE5586F.png

F1 Twitter is arguing with Beliebers about bieber’s concert in abu dhabi and i’m living for the teenagers fighting other teenagers

• Haha
Reactions: 9
D3810A95-B59C-4EF1-9003-B7983576B729.jpeg

This just came up for me 😂 some are right but I feel there needs to be a few more lines on this graph

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Me seeing Lando fist bump Pierre: 😢😭😤😠🙁😔😞😒😓😥😰 I wanted a witch fight

Also mclaren unboxed camera man heard our cries about more Jon content and he DELIVERED

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Btw internet has done some research about Lu being in Woking.
People saying they would regognize the topgolf churro bowl anywhere and the heat lamps red color also seen in the picture which is apparently seen other pictures people post from the venue.
Also the girls shoes in those stories has been somewhat said to be the same ones you can see Lu wearing in some of her pics insta.
So this is what I found out during my lunch break😂

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.