Formula 1 Wags #13

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This came up on my FYP and... I'm not a Max girl at all but why am I seriously into this edit?

Horny jail for me indeed

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 4
At this point i just dont get the secret from both of them.
I understand not being like instagram official because maybe they are just seeing what happens but dont hide it..they could do like Pierre and Kat do their lifes if pictures of the two end up appearing its ok..but it seems that whenever she goes there she is always hidden for me is just sad!

Reactions: 6
But people found out her being there because of the god damn churro bowl😂😂
It’s a churro bowl, like people went to lengthssss to match that together. Personally, once the pink watch is off, she can post her churro pics. She’s living a lot of gals dreams 😂

Reactions: 2
At this point i just dont get the secret from both of them.
I understand not being like instagram official because maybe they are just seeing what happens but dont hide it..they could do like Pierre and Kat do their lifes if pictures of the two end up appearing its ok..but it seems that whenever she goes there she is always hidden for me is just sad!
and he doesn’t noticeably like her pics or follow her from his main account. Maybe because it’s his first serious thing he’s trying to play it safe. But for me it looks like the past few days he’s been really really busy which doesn’t mean a lot of one on one time for them, just time for her *and his mates*

like we know who she is…we saw the yacht pics, we see her hints but will one of them just confirm it ffs!

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
and he doesn’t noticeably like her pics or follow her from his main account. Maybe because it’s his first serious thing he’s trying to play it safe. But for me it looks like the past few days he’s been really really busy which doesn’t mean a lot of one on one time for them, just time for her *and his mates*
Yeah exactly, every week he’s off, he’s really busy, so I really doubt if she’s been there

Reactions: 4

like we know who she is…we saw the yacht pics, we see her hints but will one of them just confirm it ffs!
He’s probably trying to take it serious the best way he knows how until like it’s an official thing, maybe trying to protect her from the toxic fan girls in some way. I can’t see him being home between the US and Brazil, he probably is trying to fit everything into a week and half?

Everytime she is there he is quite busy either with Guadrant or at MTC. And his house is always full of his mates:rolleyes: I don't get, how she is not fed up with them by now. But it must be getting quite serious, when she is there almost every single day he is not racing. If I remember correctly last time she wasn't there on Saturday, when they celebrated Oli's birthday, but on Tuesday she posted that pic from Heathrow. So she flew to Woking probably just for two days (and Lando was super busy with This Morning etc.). That's quite a lot of effort, if you ask me.

I already said it but for me she was in woking since day 1 aha (since they go back to Woking after their trip). I think that the head of the guy in her old story was Steve.
And it's gonna be obvious that she shows herself in Insta story exactly when it's racing week but disappears when it's week off.

Last edited:
Everytime she is there he is quite busy either with Guadrant or at MTC. And his house is always full of his mates:rolleyes: I don't get, how she is not fed up with them by now. But it must be getting quite serious, when she is there almost every single day he is not racing. If I remember correctly last time she wasn't there on Saturday, when they celebrated Oli's birthday, but on Tuesday she posted that pic from Heathrow. So she flew to Woking probably just for two days (and Lando was super busy with This Morning etc.). That's quite a lot of effort, if you ask me.
probably because she’s dating someone super famous she’s more likely to put up with tit that a regular relationship wouldn’t have. Like she probably thinks its all glitz and glamour but when they’re more out in the open it definitely won’t be

Reactions: 5
Everytime she is there he is quite busy either with Guadrant or at MTC. And his house is always full of his mates:rolleyes: I don't get, how she is not fed up with them by now. But it must be getting quite serious, when she is there almost every single day he is not racing. If I remember correctly last time she wasn't there on Saturday, when they celebrated Oli's birthday, but on Tuesday she posted that pic from Heathrow. So she flew to Woking probably just for two days (and Lando was super busy with Good Morning etc.). That's quite a lot of effort, if you ask me.
And as I’ve said before, this is the closest of a real thing with a girl lando has ever been so he definitely is fine with the fact that a pretty girl is willing to fly to him every week when it’s suitable for him. It is really weird though that there does not seem to be any alone time with them at all. I think she flew in yesterday (I watched a bit of tom’s stream on tuesday and max was on the line definitely speaking just about him and lando watching some show tohether after lando comes back from mtc like after 9pm) and they were filming the whole day, made her sit in a corner the whole time and then went to play golf.Like that just seems like a 20 year old boy enjoying life with his mates but not ready or willing to make the effort for the relationship it needs. Especially in a long distance one. Tbh don’t understand how she is willing to do that

Tbh if they are in a relationship, I don’t see it for the long run 🧐

Reactions: 3
Tbh if they are in a relationship, I don’t see it for the long run 🧐
not if she’s only going to see him when he’s with his mateys, not at all🤣let’s reassess the situation after the next few races ladies, I think it’ll be old news

Ultimate test i think will be this next month because he won't be coming back to Europe in the next 3 races so we will see

Reactions: 5
probably because she’s dating someone super famous she’s more likely to put up with tit that a regular relationship wouldn’t have. Like she probably thinks its all glitz and glamour but when they’re more out in the open it definitely won’t be
For the glitz and glam she definitely picked the wrong driver😂 Lando is the most ”normal” of any of the drivers😂

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.