Formula 1 Wags #13

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ayeeee. Thank youuuu. I really like both Hitech drivers too this season. But I thought they'd be further up the table. They do work well together though.
I’ve only started watching f2 this year so don’t know the full ins and outs but they are both super talented surprised they aren’t higher

It is big, 6 bedrooms if I remember correctly albeit some look on the smaller side. Nearly 1m pounds, likely valued over that now.. I happen to love that minimalist industrial look, the black/white/grey, cement slab kitchen, etc. but like I said before, I have a feeling it’s very bachelor pad and it hurts me🤣 I’d have a field day decorating that house and cozying it up! But yea, he probably hasn’t associated it with “home” very much because as others said, he’s not there often and it’s temporary. I’m not certain that he actually owns it.
He said in a lando log or stream that he’s renting it….and that it was too big for him so he needed some mates to move in with him. I’m just happy Tom (with Jakob) has moved back in with his mother!

Reactions: 3
Why do i have to be in lecture listening to this old man talking about biology when i really just want to listen to daniel and the way he doesnt pronounce his r’s 😭
Or the way he says go-an for "going" and no-an for known.

@welshgirl123 know exactly what you were doing with recommending that Papa Stroll podcast. I see you, witch. Horny jail for you! Save me a seat...

I've been at work but saw the lovely uplifting messages you received sending each other. I know when you're in your 20s you're in a rush to start your life/find the one etc but as someone who did everything pretty quickly...don't rush it. Travel and meet new people and enjoy life. This applies for everyone- If you're unhappy and need a change, make the change. Do not get stuck in something that isn't helping you to grow or making you happy. My lovely single ladies - do not settle. Do what makes YOU happy and makes you sparkle.

Anyway, there's my Ted Talk.

Love you girls.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Why’s this like really accurate

silverstone 2022 with the tattle crew I’m MF manifesting that

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Yes I have to say I love all the uplifting comments and messages. It’s nice we can bond over other things than hot F1 drivers, Kelly & Cha!

Reactions: 10
I only saw the picture of Lawerence Stroll and was like Jesus thirsting over that villainous twit? Times are hard. :ROFLMAO:
I feel personally attacked. 😅 Not my fault I'm ever so slightly turned on by mean rich men in power with so much money NO shits are given. Its not like I clearly have issues or anything...secret submissive maybe?only kidding. Least it's not Mazepin though. Never in a million years.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Why do i have to be in lecture listening to this old man talking about biology when i really just want to listen to daniel and the way he doesnt pronounce his r’s 😭
His mentality is the exact same that I have now. I used to be sooo defined by my career and thought it was my whole personality and now I'm like ok this is a thing that I do and I'm proud of myself for doing it really well and working hard, but there's a whole person outside of this one part of my life and I'm glad he's gotten to that point as well

Yes I have to say I love all the uplifting comments and messages. It’s nice we can bond over other things than hot F1 drivers, Kelly & Cha!
*Raises hand timidly* I do think this page borders on being unnecessarily cruel to ChaCha in particular, especially there's talk about being violent towards her...but hey, this is a wag page and we all vent in different ways I guess? I know she doesn't have many redeeming features but I don't want us to go as far as saying crazy tit or death threats etc. Keep the venting healthy and don't lose sleep over her, y'all. She'll be old news soon enough I reckon x

*Raises hand timidly* I do think this page borders on being unnecessarily cruel to ChaCha in particular, especially there's talk about being violent towards her...but hey, this is a wag page and we all vent in different ways I guess? I know she doesn't have many redeeming features but I don't want us to go as far as saying crazy tit or death threats etc. Keep the venting healthy and don't lose sleep over her, y'all. She'll be old news soon enough I reckon x
No I think you're right I think we go too hard on her sometimes

Reactions: 8
His mentality is the exact same that I have now. I used to be sooo defined by my career and thought it was my whole personality and now I'm like ok this is a thing that I do and I'm proud of myself for doing it really well and working hard, but there's a whole person outside of this one part of my life and I'm glad he's gotten to that point as well
Exactly. He spent so much of his youth being dicisplined. You need a balance in life. The sad truth is (and I love him, you all know this) is that a WDC may not happen for him as the Russell's coming up and the Hamiltions who won't shift will present extra challenges for him...I just want him to look back happy I guess.

Reactions: 6
Exactly. He spent so much of his youth being dicisplined. You need a balance in life. The sad truth is (and I love him, you all know this) is that a WDC may not happen for him as the Russell's coming up and the Hamiltions who won't shift will present extra challenges for him...I just want him to look back happy I guess.
His time definitely came and went with Red Bull but I also think he'd have to tap into a part of himself that he wouldn't like. Like with Lewis and Nico, Nico had to become almost the worst version of himself and destroyed a major relationship with Lewis because he wanted to win. I don't think Daniel would want to become that person.

Like Max Verstappen will die losing if he has to and he's probably on some paternal approval quest but that's just not Daniel's personality. And I know he says I'm tough and competitive which he is, but he's not inherently heartless and I don't think he'd want to go scorched earth

Reactions: 5
Or the way he says go-an for "going" and no-an for known.

@welshgirl123 know exactly what you were doing with recommending that Papa Stroll podcast. I see you, witch. Horny jail for you! Save me a seat...

I've been at work but saw the lovely uplifting messages you received sending each other. I know when you're in your 20s you're in a rush to start your life/find the one etc but as someone who did everything pretty quickly...don't rush it. Travel and meet new people and enjoy life. This applies for everyone- If you're unhappy and need a change, make the change. Do not get stuck in something that isn't helping you to grow or making you happy. My lovely single ladies - do not settle. Do what makes YOU happy and makes you sparkle.

Anyway, there's my Ted Talk.

Love you girls.
sorry I love Daddy Stroll. His voice and tough demeanour is sexy af. Send me to horny jail cause i’m GUILTY

also I love our little girl power chats today. I have had a hormonal day and you’re all saying exactly what I needed to hear today. The power of the internet is lush sometimes😢♥ Ur all absolutely beautiful

Why’s this like really accurate

silverstone 2022 with the tattle crew I’m MF manifesting that
umm YES PLEASE. Let’s all get hammered together in Silverstone. @Crin82 yes that includes you we’ll have your little one on sparkling apple juice

No I think you're right I think we go too hard on her sometimes
some comments on people’s appearances etc are a no from me. I’ll comment on what people can change like their crappy outfits and attitude but I’ll neeeever comment on tit that people can’t change like their figure or their looks. There’s a line and luckily most of us don’t cross it. I hope we stay that way 🙏🏼

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.