Formula 1 Wags #13

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
really? I recall, from his old landolog or some other video, very vividly his shoes (I'm a sneakerhead sorry) all tidied up which was pointed out that he likes it clean and neat... and I was shocked it was coming from a 12year old boy... or am I hallucinating and it didn't happen?
I think that you’re right about the shoes but overall I don’t think he is neat. Even in the latest video with Max both said he leaves clothes, shoes and dirty dishes around the house.

Reactions: 5
He loves his shoes so maybe he is tidy with that....

As for the house maybe, if he doesn't end up burning it, he might sell it at some point.... Or repaint.....

Was kidding..... 😕

That's not even a joke, that's perpetuating harmful ideas.

Reactions: 6
Also, if Lando had asked who was his celebrity crush I would have said Carlos Sainz Jr without a moment's hesitation 😈
Talking about that.

FINALLY MY GOD !!
I had said a long time ago that Lando had tried to get noticed by Carlos on Twitter when he was 12 13 years old.
As I had nothing to do I decided to spend an hour 🥴 looking in the depths of Twitter for these tweet and damn ! only two are easy to get, the others are hard to find given the few likes and answers. And maybe for nothing cause maybe you all already know these tweets lol useless detective

So it kills me that Carlos never bothered to answer his questions (although he clearly answered other people). I want to know WHY and I want him to answer after 10 years lol.
I think that Lando had a "fan" period of Carlos ahahaha. Or a crush🤣

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 16
DR’s new episode on Beyond The Grid drops next week. I am actually curious because I feel there has been a shift in his mindset lately in terms of what he considers as a successful career, how much he wants to enjoy his time left in the sport, etc.

Reactions: 8
That's not even a joke, that's perpetuating harmful ideas.
My dear girl, this is Tattle. 90% of what we say here is (highly) offensive. It is a place to blow off steam and run our mouths and be nasty.

You are too easily offended. Relax, have some chuckles and if you don't like something shrug, move on and ignore it.

If it's so hard to believe I was joking, please take it as a personal oppinion I expressed (and it was). Still allowed to express oppinions, right?

Also, I have said a few times before, without pink being involved, that Lando pings my gaydar.... This was an extension of that.

It's all speculation, I know, but then again, EVERYTHING that we say here is, so.......

And yes, I am rather old fashioned (gen X, can't be helped) and I think pink is an entirely feminine color and guys wearing pink is somewhat bothersome for me....

I also have a personal aversion to said color generally, so I will take any pink opportunity to make fun.
There. 🤷🏻‍♀️

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
and move on to an even bigger one
I really want to see a proper house tour his house looks huge
It is big, 6 bedrooms if I remember correctly albeit some look on the smaller side. Nearly 1m pounds, likely valued over that now.. I happen to love that minimalist industrial look, the black/white/grey, cement slab kitchen, etc. but like I said before, I have a feeling it’s very bachelor pad and it hurts me🤣 I’d have a field day decorating that house and cozying it up! But yea, he probably hasn’t associated it with “home” very much because as others said, he’s not there often and it’s temporary. I’m not certain that he actually owns it.

Reactions: 3
My dear girl, this is Tattle. 90% of what we say here is (highly) offensive. It is a place to blow off steam and run our mouths and be nasty.

You are too easily offended. Relax, have some chuckles and if you don't like something shrug, move on and ingnore it.

If it's so hard to believe I was joking, please take it as a personal oppinion I expressed (and it was). Still allowed to express oppinions, right?

Also, I have said a few times before, without pink being involved, that Lando pings my gaydar.... This was an extension of that.

It's all speculation, I know, but then again, EVERYTHING that we say here is, so.......
Goodness you ARE patronising aren't you.

I'm not easily offended in the slightest but linking wearing pink to being gay IS offensive whether you like it or not. It's a lazy and offensive stereotype and casually mentioning it as a 'joke' deserves to be called out in my opinion.

I'm not one for shrugging things off when i feel they are out of order, sorry!

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Goodness you ARE patronising aren't you.

I'm not easily offended in the slightest but linking wearing pink to being gay IS offensive whether you like it or not. It's a lazy and offensive stereotype and casually mentioning it as a 'joke' deserves to be called out in my opinion.

I'm not one for shrugging things off when i feel they are out of order, sorry!
Very well then. I see that I cannot express freely in here, without being called out.

Sort if double standard, tbh, being ok to drag wags in the dirt, but not be able to make a joke. Fine.

Well in that case, I see no reason to stick around, so.... I will remove my patronising offensive stereotyped ass out of here before I offend someone into oblivion.

Ladies, it's been real. Keep having fun!

Over and out!

Very well then. I see that I cannot express freely in here, without being called out.

Sort if double standard, tbh, being ok to drag wags in the dirt, but not be able to make a joke. Fine.

Well in that case, I see no reason to stick around, so.... I will remove my patronising offensive stereotyped ass out of here before I offend someone into oblivion.

Ladies, it's been real. Keep having fun!

Over and out!

I've no idea if Lando is gay or not, either way is cool with me. Saying your gaydar is set off by him wearing pink is not fine. If you can't see that then i don't know what to tell you 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 14
Hmm anyways ….

some goss. Soz to say but looks like Lui but probs ain’t

View attachment 808843
Saw this too and it resembles her but there is another girl in the house with very strong british accent which is not ria (you can hear that in the background on some of their stories) so still not sure but If lulu has spent the day with all of them some of them will eventually follow each other on ig and then we’ll have an answer ones again😂

Reactions: 4
Saw this too and it resembles her but there is another girl in the house with very strong british accent which is not ria (you can hear that in the background on some of their stories) so still not sure but If lulu has spent the day with all of them some of them will eventually follow each other on ig and then we’ll have an answer ones again😂
If the story gets taken down either we’ll know

Reactions: 1
And she did not hide from the camera, just fixed her hair. And that girl is visible in an other story as well, face on the camera but too far away to say if it’s lulu

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.