Formula 1 Wags #13

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My dad loves F1 so much, been more of a Schuderia Ferarri and an Alpine fan. He works overseas in the Middle East, and watches some Grand Prix there when he can. It took me by surprise how expensive the merch are. šŸ˜‚ So now, I'm gonna treasure each F1 shirt/ cap/ teddy bear he occasionally gives.

What's your favorite team color scheme? Mine's Alpine and AlphaTauri.
Mclaren gulf livery >>>>> everything else.
Aston Martin's emerald is really regal too.

Reactions: 5
DR better take Sharl around LA because in that one Ferrari interview Sharl told Carlos that if he could live anywhere that wasn't Monaco it would be LA and honestly I need to see this because I think americans would be so confused by the aggressively European experience that is Sharl lechair
Catch me out on the streets of DTLA tryna catch a glimpse šŸ˜‚

LMAO he would be like "MAYT eye woot be interested in seeing laws angelez" and then would get discovered while eating tacos and become the next face of Tom ford or something
I CAN ACTUALLY HEAR THIS IN MY HEAD AHAHAHAHA

• Haha
Reactions: 4
That too! Could be a bit of PR! Especially after a crappy result in Turkey. I am sure heā€™ll try to fly to the US asap. But even after Austin thereā€™s a week off so he may stay longer in Europe now and then enjoy himself after COTA.
My speculation personally is he'll turn up there this later this week sometime. I'm CONVINCED he's going to hit up the Bills Monday night football game. It just makes sense haha. Then he will hang around the US. But that's just me

Reactions: 6

More content from the sexy duo
I want to know what was written on the white board. But like their friendship is just elite. ā€œWeā€™re friends because of your personality Max. Not because of your achievementsā€

• Heart
Reactions: 7
It's so difficult when you see so many of your peers with their lives figured out. It's hard not to compare yourself.
Iā€™m nearly 30 with my own house etc (no kids ) but let me tell you Iā€™m still bleeping winging every day šŸ˜‚
Edit: your all amazing as well ..donā€™t let anyone tell you different, you all make me laugh on the daily šŸ’•

Reactions: 10
The new quadrant is good but my god Lando loves winding Max upšŸ¤£ the grammar expert in me was hurting seeing some of the spelling but I know Landoā€™s talented in other areas so Iā€™ll give it a pass

I want to know what was written on the white board. But like their friendship is just elite. ā€œWeā€™re friends because of your personality Max. Not because of your achievementsā€
surely thereā€™s some sort of software that can unblur things ffs I need to KNOW

My speculation personally is he'll turn up there this later this week sometime. I'm CONVINCED he's going to hit up the Bills Monday night football game. It just makes sense haha. Then he will hang around the US. But that's just me
Oh yeah that's a good call they're playing in Nashville and he also loves Nashville because it's the Diet Coke version of Austin and he can go impress 22 year old influencers who didn't want to move to LA or New York

• Haha
Reactions: 7
The new quadrant is good but my god Lando loves winding Max upšŸ¤£ the grammar expert in me was hurting seeing some of the spelling but I know Landoā€™s talented in other areas so Iā€™ll give it a pass

surely thereā€™s some sort of software that can unblur things ffs I need to KNOW
I feel like it says Istanbul just from the layout of the word if that makes sense. Their friendship is built on slagging each other off

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I feel like it says Istanbul just from the layout of the word if that makes sense. Their friendship is built on slagging each other off
What would Lando be if he wasn't a racing driver?
Max - Useless.....buuurrrrnnnn

But I wonder what he would have been....

Lando definitely wrote Turkey there...... šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£

Turkey. It was Turkey. Obviously šŸ¤£

So much pink. Pom pom hats.... So much pink....

Ding, ding, ding!!!! That was my gaydar going off......

Lando definitely wrote Turkey there...... šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£

Turkey. It was Turkey. Obviously šŸ¤£

So much pink. Pom pom hats.... So much pink....

Ding, ding, ding!!!! That was my gaydar going off......
Also, if Lando had asked who was his celebrity crush I would have said Carlos Sainz Jr without a moment's hesitation šŸ˜ˆ

Last edited:
  • Haha
What would Lando be if he wasn't a racing driver?
Max - Useless.....buuurrrrnnnn

But I wonder what he would have been....
well we know what he would like to be (at least from some previous interviews), a graphic designer and I think he would succeed!

I noticed they film more and more in his house. I know at this age you can move mountains (like studying, working, drinking and not being tired šŸ˜‚) but even then I loved going back to a quiet home. How is he cool with all these people coming to what is supposed to be your safe space? I mean, I love having guests over but with his lifestyle I would lock myself the moment I close the door šŸ˜‚

Boy is dyslexic so we need to give it passā¤

Reactions: 3
May I just say I never liked Lando's house from what I have seen so far? It's cold, it's grey, it's clinical and it's impersonal.... The kitchen is equally grey and cold and ugly.
most british expensive houses look like that nowadays. The new builds tend to be grey and very basic. Itā€™s definitely a young manā€™s taste in interior, when he gets with someone serious I can imagine that interior will change pretty quickly

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.