Formula 1 Wags #13

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm crying with laughter rn. I cannot. 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Yeah like get it girl but I still was like who runs to tell a WAG account. Not to mention the timing of our Pierre tea earlier
just seems SO random if it was made up. It’s so random I just have to believe it unfortunately😭

Reactions: 1
Just to distract you from Pierre’s new butt plug for a second, how do we feel about Corinna Schumacher?

I just finished the documentary. Part of me thinks she was the ultimate wag. Part of me thinks she basically dedicated her whole life to Michael, and still is. And maybe that’s a good thing, I am confused!

As an aside, I enjoyed the documentary but am frustrated by the bits of f1 history that went in acknowledged, like the death of Ratzenberger and Barichello’s big crash to give context to Imola ‘94. And Spa ‘98 no mention of the big crash at the start that set the whole chain of events in motion.

Reactions: 6
Just to distract you from Pierre’s new butt plug for a second, how do we feel about Corinna Schumacher?

I just finished the documentary. Part of me thinks she was the ultimate wag. Part of me thinks she basically dedicated her whole life to Michael, and still is. And maybe that’s a good thing, I am confused!

As an aside, I enjoyed the documentary but am frustrated by the bits of f1 history that went in acknowledged, like the death of Ratzenberger and Barichello’s big crash to give context to Imola ‘94. And Spa ‘98 no mention of the big crash at the start that set the whole chain of events in motion.
I think her& Michael did a really good job raising Mick and that tells me a lot about her. From the documentary I feel like we got to see an inch of the tremendous love she has for Michael and I thought it was beautiful.

On the other hand I wish the documentary didn’t skip so much things. Like even mentioning the other championships would’ve been nice

Reactions: 8
I'm crying with laughter rn. I cannot. 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Yeah like get it girl but I still was like who runs to tell a WAG account. Not to mention the timing of our Pierre tea earlier
I’ll leave this here hope it works

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I feel like if there was any chance of you being recognised buying stuff like that, you would 100% buy online
Yeah agreed.
I think someone has been reading this thread……and just wants to entertain themselves a bit.

Pierre “The Stallion” Gasly 🐎
You know the fact that Pierre apparently has a kinky side makes me like him even more. I mean you’d have a great night….

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.