Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

2021otto

Renault era Daniel is my favorite. The black racing suit plus the curly hair equals perfection
Can we start a petition for McLaren to have black racing suits next year (Charlotte if you’re reading this help us out hun) Or at least navy a la RB Danny

Alternatively can someone who’s good at photoshop put Lando in a navy or black suit cos I need to see

For research purposes….

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11

welshgirl123

VIP Member
"I don't have a girlfriend" the Landhoes can go to sleep in peace tonight while us DR hoes wanna foksmash a door 😂
the most peace I’ve felt from anything posted here in a while. Me enjoying life knowing Lando’s single whilst u all cry about Danny ric being a fuck boy:

2817655D-529D-424A-BDDB-D749FA54C5AE.jpeg

• Haha

dr3is.daddy

For all my danny ric girlies who are heartbroken right now please don’t cry yourself to sleep over it. Or I’ll get on the next NY flight and get to the bottom of this my damn self 😠
Honestly this is not the type of shit to be heartbroken over. Frankly have just second hand embarassment for her. Even if its daniel joseph ricciardo , never ever catch me looking dumb for a man!!

• Haha
Why do i have to be in lecture listening to this old man talking about biology when i really just want to listen to daniel and the way he doesnt pronounce his r’s 😭
His mentality is the exact same that I have now. I used to be sooo defined by my career and thought it was my whole personality and now I'm like ok this is a thing that I do and I'm proud of myself for doing it really well and working hard, but there's a whole person outside of this one part of my life and I'm glad he's gotten to that point as well

xoxogossip_girl

VIP Member
he didn’t even have good justifications for it. Just spoke shit. Sorry but someone who can disregard medical science like that shouldn’t be anywhere near medical doctors it’s embarassing
Also, this is his SECOND TIME having covid. Sorry not to turn the thread into pro-vaccination nation but I'm actually gobsmacked.

bettywhowho

I mean let’s face it, still none of us would kick Danny ric out of bed. We’d just bin him after because we know he’s got commitment issues 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Haha
  • Heart

neenerb

Have some tea-ish regarding LN...know someone who worked with him recently (same girl with the Daniel encounter) somewhere it was raining and he wouldn’t let her carry an umbrella (he insisted he carry it for them) and would always run ahead to open doors for her. She said he was the sweetest, down to earth, humble guy and even more handsome in person. AND she’s relatively tall (5’7ish I’d say) and he was taller than her for those who wonder about his true height.
Boy was raised right! Did you see how he took off his chauffeur cap when he went to the kid’s front door? Good job, Mr and Mrs. Norris 💕

• Heart

Formulahun12

Chatty Member
Yes I have to say I love all the uplifting comments and messages. It’s nice we can bond over other things than hot F1 drivers, Kelly & Cha!
*Raises hand timidly* I do think this page borders on being unnecessarily cruel to ChaCha in particular, especially there's talk about being violent towards her...but hey, this is a wag page and we all vent in different ways I guess? I know she doesn't have many redeeming features but I don't want us to go as far as saying crazy shit or death threats etc. Keep the venting healthy and don't lose sleep over her, y'all. She'll be old news soon enough I reckon x

Spillingthet25

Chatty Member
Why’s this like really accurate

silverstone 2022 with the tattle crew I’m MF manifesting that

Attachments

• Haha

AlexaJames90

I can’t promise I wouldn’t keep him around for round 2…3…4…. Sorry ladies I’m weak and I’ve accepted that. Got to do what you got to do to secure the bag. 🥺
Honey, you're not getting the bag. The best you'll get is some DR3 merch and a bike ride.

• Haha

Formulahun12

Chatty Member
The high school cheerleader in me would have loved to share the long bus ride to/from the game with this handsome (wide reciever/tight end). I would have even decorated his locker for homecoming and helped him with homework 🤤
Definitely let him finger me behind the bleachers.

• Haha
  • Wow

savanahablues

I'm crying with laughter rn. I cannot. 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Yeah like get it girl but I still was like who runs to tell a WAG account. Not to mention the timing of our Pierre tea earlier
I’ll leave this here hope it works

• Haha