Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

mjc_dv

Chatty Member
european countries will crack down hopefully I think. Because it’s frustrating taking 1 step forward then 3 steps back😭

Embarassing that the F1 is willing to be connected with someone with an attitude like him

I want answers on which drivers are vaccinated and who aren’t. Feel like that’ll whittle down which drivers are bangable and who aren’t. Tom Jakob and Max are vaccinated so Lando most likely is and Pierre is. That’s 2 drivers ✅
Getting antivaxxer vibes from any driver?

I'd say Checo...... For some reason.... 🤷🏻‍♀️

Antivaxx is nowadays the no. 1 deal breaker for me tbh....😬

Reactions: 16

deadgirlinside

VIP Member
View attachment 807941
This made me laugh. Tattle girlies don’t ever think we’re too harsh because I’m sure there’s many out there like us 🤣
How the f can Charles do that, our dear Cha has been using her allowance to fly wherever he is lmao.

Kelly in a few days:

"To my dearest Kelly, I hope you would stop riding my rodeo.

Love,
Max

PS. That fondant cake was shit."

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha

welshgirl123

VIP Member
I do fancy making another poll soon. i was thinking just F1 drivers questions like fav driver, most potential least potential etc. What we think ladies?

• Heart

Madjoo

Also, if Lando had asked who was his celebrity crush I would have said Carlos Sainz Jr without a moment's hesitation 😈
Talking about that.

FINALLY MY GOD !!
I had said a long time ago that Lando had tried to get noticed by Carlos on Twitter when he was 12 13 years old.
As I had nothing to do I decided to spend an hour 🥴 looking in the depths of Twitter for these tweet and damn ! only two are easy to get, the others are hard to find given the few likes and answers. And maybe for nothing cause maybe you all already know these tweets lol useless detective

So it kills me that Carlos never bothered to answer his questions (although he clearly answered other people). I want to know WHY and I want him to answer after 10 years lol.
I think that Lando had a "fan" period of Carlos ahahaha. Or a crush🤣

Attachments

• Haha

welshgirl123

VIP Member
For all my danny ric girlies who are heartbroken right now please don’t cry yourself to sleep over it. Or I’ll get on the next NY flight and get to the bottom of this my damn self 😠

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14

Futtrit

VIP Member
Very well then. I see that I cannot express freely in here, without being called out.

Sort if double standard, tbh, being ok to drag wags in the dirt, but not be able to make a joke. Fine.

Well in that case, I see no reason to stick around, so.... I will remove my patronising offensive stereotyped ass out of here before I offend someone into oblivion.

Ladies, it's been real. Keep having fun!

Over and out!

I've no idea if Lando is gay or not, either way is cool with me. Saying your gaydar is set off by him wearing pink is not fine. If you can't see that then i don't know what to tell you 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 14

AlexaJames90

Yo we go through these threads quicker than Daniel's been through teams in the last 5 years I swear to ghattt

• Haha
Reactions: 13

AlexaJames90

When I am back to loving DR again I will look back fondly at the venom spewed in this thread at him and think... "No Regrets, Only Memories."

• Haha
The irony of driving a medical safety car and not believing in vaccines. And then getting sick with COVID and missing work. Big yikes.
NAUR but I was just thinking this 😂 like...why would you tell people that it's so embarrassing

Also my sweet croquette Sharl strikes me as someone who can't remember if he got vaccinated

• Haha