Formula 1 Wags #13

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Only two place settings on that table 😂😂 Lui must be eating alone, in the kitchen 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Pato is my fav WAG 💗💗💗
Looks like I missed all the Lui fun today but I won’t regress or fire anyone back up….

My question is who took the Pato/Lando picture was it the guy with the beard in the mirror? They couldn’t wait until Pato wasn’t eating??

Reactions: 4
Looks like I missed all the Lui fun today but I won’t regress or fire anyone back up….

My question is who took the Pato/Lando picture was it the guy with the beard in the mirror? They couldn’t wait until Pato wasn’t eating??
There’s another head in front of that guy that he seems to be looking at so don’t think it’s him

Came here knowing my gals would be creaming themselves over Pato×Lando man date. Know y'all too well...

• Haha
Reactions: 5
80A118F2-B89B-4342-A308-8F32F514B1CF.jpeg

A post with Ibiza as the location, thats probably the opposite of the vibe she wanted to give out, but …. The pink watch is back. Lu lu I was giving you the benefit of the doubt with your hints

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Has anything new actually pointed to Lui dating Lando or is it still the watch and looking for clues?

• Haha
Reactions: 5
View attachment 810701
A post with Ibiza as the location, thats probably the opposite of the vibe she wanted to give out, but …. The pink watch is back. Lu lu I was giving you the benefit of the doubt with your hints
here she is, the criminal mastermind!

Has anything new actually pointed to Lui dating Lando or is it still the watch and looking for clues?
only the churros & mystery lady in quadrant vids
I don’t think the girl in background is her, hair looks very dark but she dresses like Lui

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.