Formula 1 Wags #13

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If it were me and he wanted 100% secrecy to protect the relationship and to protect me from fans...I wouldn't post a thing linked to him on my profile. Certainly wouldn't play play let's delete it after a few minutes game. She's loving this attention...however long it lasts. Grow up and wake up, Heidi.
It does sort of back up those people who say they saw him in Portugal tho.......

Reactions: 3
For all my danny ric girlies who are heartbroken right now please don’t cry yourself to sleep over it. Or I’ll get on the next NY flight and get to the bottom of this my damn self 😠
Saw this tit coming several posts ago and was shouted down for jumping to conclusions. Beer flavoured pussy. Only explanation.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
If it were me and he wanted 100% secrecy to protect the relationship and to protect me from fans...I wouldn't post a thing linked to him on my profile. Certainly wouldn't play play let's delete it after a few minutes game. She's loving this attention...however long it lasts. Grow up and wake up, Heidi.
it probably isn’t her choice to keep it hidden with these hinty posts. Another reason to run girlie!

Reactions: 4
For all my danny ric girlies who are heartbroken right now please don’t cry yourself to sleep over it. Or I’ll get on the next NY flight and get to the bottom of this my damn self 😠
She can keep it honestly 😂 2 years of this?? Embarrassing

Honestly thinking he’s made her delete that

I don’t wanna believe it but I think it’s time to admit defeat
They're definitely together ferrrr sherrrr

Reactions: 1
I think I need to call it a night fellow nosey/pissed off Dr3 witches before I end up getting the Ick for the ric

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Then DR is kind of a smutty idiot to be honest. Like he must enjoy a bit of it because how stupid can one person be? If you don't want people to find out...dont go out in public with her. Further, dont give her ANOTHER shirt to wear...Further, dont go out in public with her while shes in your shirt....FURTHER don't go out in public with her while shes in YOUR shirt and take a photo of her FURTHERRRRR dont go out in public with her while shes in your shirt, take a photo with her on her phone AND LET HER POST IT...like dude...you must either really not care (if this is the case post the two of you together and own up to it) OR you're really just gabadost. DR is always into the italian shi...let him translate.

Reactions: 8
Honestly this is not the type of tit to be heartbroken over. Frankly have just second hand embarassment for her. Even if its daniel joseph ricciardo , never ever catch me looking dumb for a man!!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
In 2 years she'll make a TikTok "I'll never forget yoouuuu"
I cannot bleeping wait hahaha

edit to add: If they are not together and she’s just reaching al la LuiLui and eventually Danny does drop his new girlfriend/wife onto the scene she’s going to look so stupid ….poor girl

Reactions: 2
I think I need to call it a night fellow nosey/pissed off Dr3 witches before I end up getting the Ick for the ric
I'm off to bed too. Seen all I need to, no more speculation needed. Message has been received loud and clear from Heidi. Night all x

Then DR is kind of a smutty idiot to be honest. Like he must enjoy a bit of it because how stupid can one person be? If you don't want people to find out...dont go out in public with her. Further, dont give her ANOTHER shirt to wear...Further, dont go out in public with her while shes in your shirt....FURTHER don't go out in public with her while shes in YOUR shirt and take a photo of her FURTHERRRRR dont go out in public with her while shes in your shirt, take a photo with her on her phone AND LET HER POST IT...like dude...you must either really not care (if this is the case post the two of you together and own up to it) OR you're really just gabadost. DR is always into the italian shi...let him translate.
THIS. The bike riding seems to be their ongoing hinty hint thing. Grow up and get your woman if you actually love her and want to keep her, Dan.

Reactions: 2
Honestly this is not the type of tit to be heartbroken over. Frankly have just second hand embarassment for her. Even if its daniel joseph ricciardo , never ever catch me looking dumb for a man!!
I’m just glad I have wine

• Haha
I just wish some fan will met Daniel and took a picture with him and she is somewhere in the background: D

Reactions: 1
LMAO you guys....all this shows is that even Daniel at his core is a dude...and when a dude is give the p on a platter, he takes it. And shes a 23 year old girl who froths at the idea of the connection between the two of them and savors every bit when she does get it. Its really a win win for them two...except for her in the end bc there's no way she doesn't end up hurt here.

Reactions: 6
over 2 years on and off with someone who says they are single in interviews/don’t have time for relationships, doesn’t even follow each other on instagram, no anniversary/birthday posts, no posts together at all, no posts from her when he won monza??? if they are together surely it’s not that serious.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.