Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

welshgirl123

VIP Member
Or the way he says go-an for "going" and no-an for known.

@welshgirl123 know exactly what you were doing with recommending that Papa Stroll podcast. I see you, bitch. Horny jail for you! Save me a seat...

I've been at work but saw the lovely uplifting messages you received sending each other. I know when you're in your 20s you're in a rush to start your life/find the one etc but as someone who did everything pretty quickly...don't rush it. Travel and meet new people and enjoy life. This applies for everyone- If you're unhappy and need a change, make the change. Do not get stuck in something that isn't helping you to grow or making you happy. My lovely single ladies - do not settle. Do what makes YOU happy and makes you sparkle.

Anyway, there's my Ted Talk.

Love you girls.
sorry I love Daddy Stroll. His voice and tough demeanour is sexy af. Send me to horny jail cause i’m GUILTY

also I love our little girl power chats today. I have had a hormonal day and you’re all saying exactly what I needed to hear today. The power of the internet is lush sometimes😢♥ Ur all absolutely beautiful

Why’s this like really accurate

silverstone 2022 with the tattle crew I’m MF manifesting that
umm YES PLEASE. Let’s all get hammered together in Silverstone. @Crin82 yes that includes you we’ll have your little one on sparkling apple juice

No I think you're right I think we go too hard on her sometimes
some comments on people’s appearances etc are a no from me. I’ll comment on what people can change like their shitty outfits and attitude but I’ll neeeever comment on shit that people can’t change like their figure or their looks. There’s a line and luckily most of us don’t cross it. I hope we stay that way 🙏🏼

• Heart
Reactions: 13

Adoregoss

Chatty Member
D3810A95-B59C-4EF1-9003-B7983576B729.jpeg

This just came up for me 😂 some are right but I feel there needs to be a few more lines on this graph

• Haha

AlexaJames90

That DR fanpage is lurking again....hi boo!

anyway...agreed with the above statements, as someone who has lived through something similar where you're hoping a dude will change and you spend time together LIKE a couple (regardless of how often or for how long) but you never get the title OF a couple while the boy is out and about sowing his seed leaving you with nothing to say because you both "know" you're not together-together and he is out and about making a public display of his single life...it's just kind of advantageous and manipulative of the dude, to be honest. Not saying I know how she or he feels or the dynamic of the relationship but this isn't an anomaly...this happens all of the time and 9/10 times the girl is holding out to be claimed and putting up with, frankly, being disrespected and the guy gets to walk away scott-free because "she knew we weren't together" knowing damn well that girl had feelings for him.

He's old enough to know better and old enough to do better...so really the finger gets pointed one way, really and thats a shame bc by all accounts Daniel is seemingly a good dude.

To think this has a very easy solution.. for him to stop being a dickhead and just acknowledge there’s someone special in his life even though he won’t discuss it.
He would definitely talk about Jemma like she was a real person to him at a time when his career was very rapidly ascending so I just don't see the point of lying about it now or like purposeful misdirection because it just makes people talk about it more

Thats why it unfortunately again boils down to...how great of a guy is he really? He's like a walking red flag at this point...
I'm crying 😂 drag him he's an Italian momma's boy who is also a cancer it's the holy grail of relationship red flags

Formulahun12

Chatty Member

Heidi every 6 months when she goes for a cycle with DR
Pissing myself. God wonder what Senior Burger makes of it all? Shaking DRs hand and hugging him in Austria, his partner hugging DR and having a laugh...DR charming the birds from the trees and giving good parent...then banging his daughter every few months when he feels like it or.makes the time for two years...when publicly claiming he's single. Mental. Wouldn't you be asking his intentions?

• Haha

Futtrit

VIP Member
My dear girl, this is Tattle. 90% of what we say here is (highly) offensive. It is a place to blow off steam and run our mouths and be nasty.

You are too easily offended. Relax, have some chuckles and if you don't like something shrug, move on and ingnore it.

If it's so hard to believe I was joking, please take it as a personal oppinion I expressed (and it was). Still allowed to express oppinions, right?

Also, I have said a few times before, without pink being involved, that Lando pings my gaydar.... This was an extension of that.

It's all speculation, I know, but then again, EVERYTHING that we say here is, so.......
Goodness you ARE patronising aren't you.

I'm not easily offended in the slightest but linking wearing pink to being gay IS offensive whether you like it or not. It's a lazy and offensive stereotype and casually mentioning it as a 'joke' deserves to be called out in my opinion.

I'm not one for shrugging things off when i feel they are out of order, sorry!

• Heart

AlexaJames90

to be fair, I did post a week or so ago asking the godforsaken question of "how innocent and sweet" can daniel really be and that theres too much coverup for us to really believe hes the choir boy...and alas here we find ourselves...knee deep in Daniel smut.

Reactions: 12

mynameiscat

Been a lurker here for a few weeks now but this, as a big DR3 stan, tipped me over the edge and I’ve made an account to comment on this situation ahaha

The second he said on that podcast he was would be in NYC sooner than they might think I was lowkey sus. I’ve been following Heidi a few weeks on ig and she’s barely posted about being in NYC and the second DR fan accs post about Daniel being there up she pops out of nowhere lmao. It’s genuinely kinda funny to me when you deep it, she’s must only be doing it because she knows we are all watching and expecting it.

2021otto

Guys I’m 32, all my friends are married with babies. I’ve been single for years, I’m overweight & hate my job! You have the best years in front of you so don’t feel like you are behind or anything. If you get to my age then it’s a different story 😂🤣😂🤣
I feel ya - I’m nearly 29 and single and unless a guy has the looks and personality of DR I’m not settling

Guess I might be single for a while 😭

• Heart

Spillingthet25

Chatty Member
So I showed my co workers a Pic of Danny ric today as we where discussing our ‘top 5 list’

none of them saw what we do

think I need to new job 🤣

• Haha
  • Wow

Formulahun12

Chatty Member
It’s not them being together that bothers me… it’s her posting very rarely on IG and doing it minutes after it’s known he’s in NYC. Like, why? What is the point?

If they care for each other and are together… what is the problem? DR could say.. I am happy but I won’t discuss my personal life further.
I'd be fine with that. I'd be fine with them kissing in the paddock, I'd make my peace if he was happy and comment on her outfits like we do the other wags...I hate the attention seeking hinty hints. Also means that he doesn't defend her if he cried no comment so essentially she's thrown to the wolves.

Madjoo

Quite honestly... In my opinion, I find some fans are lacking of objectivity. She can very well fly back and forth. The mini churros (wich I had never seen in my life lol) are the same and a restaurant does not do exactly the same thing over a year.
Sometimes I don't know if these people want to show proof or by all means show that Lando is single.