Formula 1 Wags #13

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Although he's the same person who didn't dispatch the medical car when Max landed on Lewis' head because "he seemed fine" or whatever so do we really trust him idk idk

France has! Maybe it's just for us specifically but the EU sort of left it up to each country after they took the US off the safe to travel list
We will have it Australia. We can’t even get a haircut without it. You can’t work without a double jab either! My kids can’t do sport unless I am!

Doesn't Dan have to have it if he wants to get to Aus?
Yep!

He'll definitely have to and probably will have to quar
He can quarantine at home for 7 days instead of the hotel. Not sure if West Australia has this policy yet. We do in NSW

Getting antivaxxer vibes from any driver?

I'd say Checo...... For some reason.... 🤷🏻‍♀️

Antivaxx is nowadays the no. 1 deal breaker for me tbh....😬
Checo got It

When Lando was asked about the vaccine in Bahrain he said this subject would be discussed privately with his team.

This is SUS

I get really annoyed when people say it’s a “personal decision for everyone” - it’s a pandemic. We’re talking about public health here. But I will avoid ranting too much about it.

I see the the poll is a context between McLaren boys. Go Papaya! Haha
Me being vaxxed was the biggest moment of my year, WTF is this nonsense about being private???

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
Ok I don't know what just happened but I might've just accidentally reported someone! I'm so sorry you're all innocent!!!

Also...Perth not opening until April 2022??? Free Joe and Grace honestly https://www.hotelmanagement.com.au/...mid-november-as-qantas-reboots-uk-us-flights/

Ok I don't know what just happened but I might've just accidentally reported someone! I'm so sorry you're all innocent!!!

Also...Perth not opening until April 2022??? Free Joe and Grace honestly https://www.hotelmanagement.com.au/...mid-november-as-qantas-reboots-uk-us-flights/
Also one more thing on the topic of Covid and vaccines, how did Daniel get away with being on a yacht with like 20 people this summer? Have we talked about this because that was stupid LOL

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
nope he’s spoken on twitter that it’s for personal belief reasons not medical reasons

also yeah I noticed Lando was the only one without a mask and his mates are all over the place so let’s just hope he doesn’t get covid again with his antics
A bit disappointed in Lando..... A bit more....

So is this why so many of the guys were willing to give her a chance 😳 do we finally have our answer?!
Pierre ans Lando like playing with girls' backdoors..... 😂😂😂😂

I feel like if there was any chance of you being recognised buying stuff like that, you would 100% buy online
Totally did it on purpose....

Renault era Daniel is my favorite. The black racing suit plus the curly hair equals perfection
Can we start a petition for McLaren to have black racing suits next year (Charlotte if you’re reading this help us out hun) Or at least navy a la RB Danny

Alternatively can someone who’s good at photoshop put Lando in a navy or black suit cos I need to see

For research purposes….

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Can we start a petition for McLaren to have black racing suits next year (Charlotte if you’re reading this help us out hun) Or at least navy a la RB Danny

Alternatively can someone who’s good at photoshop put Lando in a navy or black suit cos I need to see

For research purposes….
Was one of his suits from the cart launch not mostly navy?

CC19DAFC-B5E7-419D-9EFE-FB65EF4B02EE.png

Omg Lily & Alex. I can’t. 😭 “reminder of just how powerful you are” that man 😭😭 I love him

also..
Is this the girl on the boat? Apparently her name is Annelotte and was with MG’s trainer (who is MG am I being stupid?)

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
FFS, my patients really need to let me pause to Tattle at least 10 minutes at work these days, the amount of pages I have to read here when I'm back home is insane 😂
I leave for less than 24h and we've got another thread?! We'll do more than 22 by December at this rate :devilish:

I've also read that an insight was requested about our men and their kinks 🇫🇷🤣 I'm not sure I'll be the best to deliver as I only met french men so I can't really compare, but yeah that's our reputation hahaha!
From my personal experience, most of them are naughty and hide it very well (we've got a saying about people that speak the least are the ones that do the most and I find it quite true about sex haha), which makes it great hehe. I wouldn't be surprised to hear that Pierre's kink was true, as unusual as it is (even for us depraved frenchies).

• Haha
Reactions: 6
They just need to make the vaccine mandatory for the people who work in f1.. 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 1
Alex is lucky he found Lily! Also I'm older than her, and I look like a mess 😂

All of them WAGs look so insta-perfect, it's kinda pressuring tbh. My age is around them, and all of them look like super polished already. I feel super left behind with my fellow '96-'99 cohorts.

Reactions: 5
View attachment 807774
Omg Lily & Alex. I can’t. 😭 “reminder of just how powerful you are” that man 😭😭 I love him

also..
Is this the girl on the boat? Apparently her name is Annelotte and was with MG’s trainer (who is MG am I being stupid?)

And that Lando, if you're reading, is how it's done. Go learn from Alex and thank us later

• Haha
Reactions: 9
View attachment 807774
I just came her to post this. This one really made me feel sad about being single not gonna lie. That card 😭❤. I would cry if someone wrote that to me. duck Lando and DR. I want an Alex Albon.

All of them WAGs look so insta-perfect, it's kinda pressuring tbh. My age is around them, and all of them look like super polished already. I feel super left behind with my fellow '96-'99 cohorts.
Same. 23 and I already think I should be much more settled in life and definitely look like one of them. But I could never #badgenes

Reactions: 5

I’m the same. I’m 21 and feel like I’m already behind but twenties is still SO young and I feel like its easy to forget how young we still are. Plenty of time!

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.