Formula 1 Wags #129 Pray for Daniel

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It's been one of the craziest weeks
So this should go fast
Summer break and heartache
Screenshot_20220802-182947_Chrome.jpg

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
Pray for Daniel? Pray for US! At least Danny gets millions to deal with this tit, we're enduring this for free.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
This is how I imagine Sharl cooks. Our self doubting emo king.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
Pray for Daniel? Pray for US! At least Danny gets millions to deal with this tit, we're enduring this for free.
Right? Daniels probably in LA drinking wine with Kristen Bell and Dax while I’m in bed eating cream crackers

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Happy new thread!

Was kind of expecting last thread to go that fast, but at the same time not 😂

Let's hope for a few days of calm and zen before all hell breaks loose again! (Or more drivers decide to show us how bad they are at shopping for groceries)

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Happy new thread, manifesting good things for our money badger 🔮

Just thinking they’ll probably tear down that gigantic pic of Daniel on the wall soon huh?
Maisie stop doing this to yourself…and to us 😭😭

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
When you find out lando’s latest video was filmed in Cumbria recently. And you’re from Cumbria so know it’s the closest you’ll ever be to an F1 driver. 😕🥲🙃🙃

• Heart
Reactions: 16
This is how I imagine Sharl cooks. Our self doubting emo king.

What is this show? I love gordon Ramsey. My cooking is a bit chaotic too. Always stuff everywhere but I blame it on limited workspace 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Happy new thread, great motivational title!

Clive is the new Jnsn in towel pic, he must appear in pic or in motion in this thread also

just kidding, Jnsn one of a kind, I will bring some of his pics in a sec

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.