Formula 1 Wags #128 And the Oscar goes to...?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hamster just said hes leaving for the holiday on Saturday, so im assuming thats when squids will too

Reactions: 8
Thread 129- Nando’s out of office, Otmar’s out of touch, QDRNT’s out of merch (and vowels), but who is out of a seat?

Reactions: 10
JUST WHEN I THOUGHT I COULDN’T LOVE HIM ANYMORE THAN I ALREADY DO I swear he’s been chaos since the moment he arrived on this planet. Absolute icon behaviour.

Ffs apparently I can love him even more. This is literally the way he still speaks now in post-race interviews. Can’t cope with the fact that he’s saying the same shit 15 years on Pierre turning to look at his AT03 like “if you know a cure for bad luck please let me know” Really wish he was still blogging. Just imagine the gems we would be able to read about his slagging and how he’s so hard done by on track

Also congratulations, this is my new fave post of all time *adds to the archive*

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.