Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

aidil

VIP Member
HOLY SHIT I WENT TO MAKE PASTA, LOGGED ONTO INSTA AND NEARLY THREW MY PAN OF HOT WATER ALL OVER MYSELF! OMG I CAN’T COPE WITH THIS DRAMA.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18

ImaLady

VIP Member
I'm so tired, I want to go to bed..but what if I miss anything, like Apline announces ME???

• Haha
Reactions: 17

lozzzzzzy

Aussie time maybe ? 😂 idk
I'm not trying to be a conspiracy theorist but you would think that they wouldnt make announcement of the biggest moment of his career at a time when all of Australia (and maybe him) are sleeping 🤔

• Haha
  • Heart

suzananneboyle

Chatty Member
Guys i haven't done anything work related all day because of this situation... It's just too entertaining

Luckily there's no way to be more unserious about your job than Alpine is being right now... Imagine announcing a driver for next year without the driver even knowing about it. Clown behaviour

• Haha

Knit Happens

VIP Member
what the fuck lol (this is from a journalist but idk where they got it from and if it's true)

Webber definitely was at the Formula E. There are pics of him I've seen with one of the presenters Nicky Shields because I saw her post and thought 'ah damn we were in the pit lane and we didn't spot him.'

Screenshot_20220802-211137_Twitter.jpg

This was on my Twitter 'Trending for you page' - which is a appropriate cos I spent most of my time (personal and work) thinking exactly this.

• Haha

Platformcrocs

VIP Member
Clive thinking about the chaos he has caused

(also I'm using my work laptop, remind me to wipe it in a few weeks when I leave this job - it is now full of Clive pics)

XPB_983330_HiRes.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart

scvlet

VIP Member
If DR ends up going to Alpine he would literally be their third choice at this point. 💀😬
it’d also be a tinyy bit embarrassing for both parties. alpine taking back a driver that left them high and dry. daniel going back to the team he left high and dry

but still could end up being a great choice for everyone involved if he gets his mojo back 👀👀

aidil

VIP Member
I’m so utterly confused by where everyone is/will be going at this point that I wouldn’t be surprised if I wake up to a missed call from Otmar myself tomorrow tbh.

• Haha

scvlet

VIP Member
the fact that australia’s asleep through all of this 😂😂 gonna be crazyyyy when they start waking up

• Haha