Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

monza

VIP Member
Just so you know, you are currently free from

Because I'm at work and you are writing page after page after page after page

But when I come home... 🍑 🍑 🍑 🍑 🍑 especially cheering for Daniel in fe bishes

• Haha
Reactions: 17

scvlet

VIP Member
while oscar has caused absolute chaos across the internet.. he’s out here liking quadrant off the road promos 💀
99E7A525-8A6F-4405-BEDA-767B49879D70.jpeg

got his priorities straight 😌😌

• Haha
  • Heart

monza

VIP Member
Fyi

And Max said burning merch is disgusting (donvt know if someone already wrote it here). I don't know who did it, maybe guys in the camp. Seriously, whole 3 days there were theater atmosphere all around me. Without single drunk fuck being a drunk fuck. I'm not saying they didn't do it or that it doesn't matter. Just saying we didn't even hear about it till this morning on twitter, not even to say they were majority or something.

• Heart

imolathesecond

VIP Member
Maybe Lando is the one who’s losing a McLaren seat because he’s going to Williams. Double Aussie line up for McLaren. Oi oi oi

• Haha
  • Wow

aac_124

VIP Member
Ok I get who Clive is, where did I get Clive from 😂😂😂 I’m so sorry I’m such a pollute 😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart

imolathesecond

VIP Member
I have to stop stepping away from my phone, literally just went to shower and this happened. I’m starting to have serious FOMO.

• Haha
  • Heart

MissF1

VIP Member
Right, the first day of my new job and this shit happens???? I've speed read 35 pages and all I have to say is regardless of ehat driver is going where - you're all gas bitches 😂
Babe, I’m sure you’ll do better your first day at your new job than Otmar Szafnauer.

• Haha
Me as neither a McLaren fan or an Oscar fan just watching everyone descend into a quagmire of insanity after Seb broke my heart last week...

Meanwhile ma man could be slagging his heart out and no one could care less 🤣

• Haha

aidil

VIP Member
I’m glad I made a lot of pasta cos I’m comfort eating the heck out of tonight.

• Haha
  • Heart

kubnikol

VIP Member
i just hope that Oscar's team know what they are doing and have a contract ready . Can you imagine if this would ended his f1 career? 💀 over some kind of revenge from Alo ?

• Sad
  • Haha