Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Fucks sake....the name if this thread 🤣🤣🤣. 3 hours more before end of my shift. God knows what the drama will have escalated to by then....probably another DR statement about how he's staying at the same time Piastri announces he's going ro McLaren.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 20

hello2723

VIP Member
I personally believe there is only one solution to the 2nd McLaren seat...

MIKA HÄKKINEN COME BACK!!!

• Haha
  • Heart

yukinobambino

VIP Member
Pierre could be a dark horse for the Alpine seat if Piastri has managed to get out of his agreement with them, he has a clause in his contract that lets him leave if a team higher than AT in the constructors standings wants him. But then he'd have to be teammates with Este Bestie and well...
Anyways I hope my mans not spending too much time slagging in Greece, he's got deals to make

• Haha
  • Heart

lni33

VIP Member
McLaren legal team are sat at home like

🎶 … I think I've seen this film before
And I didn't like the ending 🎶

• Haha

welp

VIP Member
Apparently Alpine had to take the option on Piastri till 31 July, if not he is a free agent. Alonso announced his move to Aston Martin out of nowhere on 1 August...

I like Alonso, but this kind of stuff just shows why he didnt manage the success that would be appropriate to the skills he has on track. That's now the 4th team he is leaving on bad terms.

• Wow
  • Haha

maisie20

VIP Member
I don’t know how this can be true. Unless Daniel has told them he has decided to leave?
Unless he’s playing the long game and waiting for McLaren to terminate his contract in some way so he gets a payout?

but if it is true and he decides to stay where does Oscar go

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 19

iona.a.smith

VIP Member
Right there will prob be like another 3 threads by the time I wake up but your girl is tired and needs food and wants to watch athletics highlights for the commonwealth games so I’m pulling a Mclaren for just now…might set an hour earlier alarm for the morning just to be on the safe side
It’s been a wild one Tattle…I love this stupid little sport and I love you all dearly ❤❤

• Heart

lni33

VIP Member
I mean if Oscar goes to McLaren 😆
Ah right I’m gonna come with some brutal honesty DR girlies, please don’t hate me

If I was a team principal, although we know Daniel has a lot of talent, on current form and with no signs of it changing atm I would not want him, I would be looking for a talented rookie, especially with how much his wages are

Blablabla29

VIP Member
Omg i just saw a new rumour, don't worry it is not about the drivers 😂. Apparently Ferrari is higly interested in recruting Andreas to replace Binotto as team principal to put Ferrari back together after all this mess.
Back off Ferrari you already took Carlos away from us only to microdoze him, leave Andreas alone!

• Haha
  • Heart