Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

aidil

VIP Member
I never thought Oscar sodding Pastrami would be giving me more drama over summer break than my French husband.

• Haha
Reactions: 16

lozzzzzzy

Now imagine in 2 hours Oscar tweets that he didn't sign and we have the Alex Palou saga again 😭

• Haha
  • Wow

aac_124

VIP Member
I’m so sorry but given the choice between Oscar and Daniel currently it’s a no brainer really……

But then there would likely be a Williams seat up for grabs…. Yay 😬😂
Dan ticktum to Williams

• Haha
  • Heart
  • Sad

imolathesecond

VIP Member
I don’t know how this can be true. Unless Daniel has told them he has decided to leave?
Unless he’s playing the long game and waiting for McLaren to terminate his contract in some way so he gets a payout?

but if it is true and he decides to stay where does Oscar go
Source: trust me bro

• Haha
  • Heart

monza

VIP Member
Let me say this from very beginning
I know it's totally imaginary situation
But
If Daniel somehow joins Ferrari I'm becoming the biggest Tifosi EVER

Getting my fancy markers and writing in cursive over the first page of my work journal (so I see it all day everyday) "Ask a child to draw a car, and certainly he will draw it red" ✨✨✨✨✨ ugh so fucking fancy. Like me 💁‍♀️ And Daniel 🤩
The thought of Daniel in Ferrari retro edition... Holy moly

Potrei anche reinstallare Duolingo 😇😇

• Haha
  • Heart

mari1478

Way too many things going on, but I just need to say one thing: if mclaren (zak) was working in the shadows, behind his driver backs, he’s gonna get one of the biggest karma ever.

Maybe some of you already said it, but the thing is, for Oscar to say no to alpine he already has a better option, a better seat, and definitely not Williams because it makes zero sense to choose a worse team over a better one.

Maybe daniel wants to leave mclaren to alpine, I know he said multiple times he’s staying but it was before there was an open seat in a good team, one he’s worked before and was good at it, but now if this is the scenario why would alpine say piastri is driving for them? Why would the F1 account published it? Don’t they need to have to check documentation before make a statement?

I personally think Seb decided to retire when he was called a hypocrite recently in Canada (being in F1 and supporting environmental causes etc)

I think it made him take stock and decided to be honourable regarding his beliefs.

*this could be total bollocks however
Tbf he got called a hypocrite live on British television on Question Time and admitted he was but that he was trying to change the sport. I just think it's been on the cards for a while, he misses his family but considered one more year, then that shit with Lance in Austria where he got brake tested fighting for P10 just made him go "nah fuck it". I do feel his beliefs are part of his decision but its multi faceted.

• Heart

aidil

VIP Member
Maybe he doesn’t even want to be at Alpine, if people are gonna stir the pot let’s do it properly

The man wants to go to McLaren clearly
I’ve heard that Daniel has paid Oscar to take the Alpine seat and then he’s going to get a cast made of Oscar’s face, stick it on his and be back at Renault again. I read it online so it’s true.

• Haha

Rayne

VIP Member
Big fan of Alonso right now 🤣 I kind of fancy him now. He’s such a massive troll he’s a bit of me 🤣

• Haha

iona.a.smith

VIP Member
Right I’m going to have to love you and leave you alll…here’s hoping that nothing too crazy happens this afternoon (probably unlikely though) and I’ll be back after work for even more chaos xoxo

• Heart

monza

VIP Member
I personally think Seb decided to retire when he was called a hypocrite recently in Canada (being in F1 and supporting environmental causes etc)

I think it made him take stock and decided to be honourable regarding his beliefs.

*this could be total bollocks however
What is Lewis waiting for then

Remember the report that Daniel got choked up telling the team at the MTC he was dedicated to the team a few weeks ago?

Brutal man
funny-farewell-cakes-quitting-job-55-583da021d470c__605.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
  • Heart