Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

lni33

VIP Member
I’m so glad I found tattle, I would be full on mental breakdown if I had nowhere to freak out right now 😂😂

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 23

monza

VIP Member
Does anyone know how to send food to other country? Outside of European Union board?
I made a cake for MTC

1395830602910232578-png__700.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22

maisie20

VIP Member
Guys I know I’m being silly but I’m actually upset for DR

i know it’s sport and it’s the name of the game bla bla bla but it still hurts

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 21

Ultimate Lurkee

VIP Member
Right, the first day of my new job and this shit happens???? I've speed read 35 pages and all I have to say is regardless of ehat driver is going where - you're all gas bitches 😂

• Haha

suzananneboyle

Chatty Member
All these things trending while being involved in this whole Alpine/Oscar situation and then there's Roscoe, unbothered king
1659467878962.png

• Haha

aidil

VIP Member
JESUS FACKING CHRIST GUYS.

I leave this place for one morning and there are more pages to read on my lunchbreak than a race day. AND I BLOODY LOVE IT! ROLL ON SILLY HOLIDAY SUMMER SLAGGY BREAK SEASON!

WHO WILL GET THE PASTRAMI SARNIE?

Also, totally here for thread titles! It’s always upset me that we don’t do them with all our ridiculous memes we have on offer.

Also also, not me thinking Nando is rude af for not telling Alpine when I basically had a job lined up for a year and my old work found out when I was mentioned on the new work’s website 😅

• Haha
  • Heart

yukinobambino

VIP Member
Me wanting to join in on all the silly season drama vs me remembering my driver doesn't have a secured seat and could be part of this mess

• Haha
  • Sad
  • Heart

StephenTJackson

VIP Member
Oh my god, just put Danny Ric in the Alpine and Piastri in the McLaren. I love Danny, but it just hasn't worked for him. Let's let him try to have at least a year if rebuilding his reputation with a car he might be able to drive better.

• Heart

landooooo

VIP Member
Meanwhile Lewis is just in his spare room rapping into a laptop whilst looking at a lava lamp while shit is kicking off ❤

• Haha
  • Heart