Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

scvlet

VIP Member
😂😂😂
2EADBEDA-6A80-4DD2-85F3-3E55323B928C.jpeg

just imagining a scenario of oscar getting added and then removed from the gc is so funny. and then getting added again later 👀🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 19

maisie20

VIP Member
All I’m going to say is I’m glad a didn’t buy any McLaren DR merch earlier this year

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 18

Dandree

VIP Member
Like WTF I was hoping for some nice calm summer break maybe with sprinkles of wags photos living their best life and not all this drama
Just WHY

• Haha
  • Heart
Man, I have to be up at 5am again tomorrow but god knows what's going to happen overnight! I really feel for all the DR fans, it's horrible when your favourite is the butt of rumours and speculation. Who knew that the first 2 days of summer break would be more dramatic and entertaining than most of the Grand Prixs. In fact ALL of them minus Silverstone. This IS the Silverstone of Tattle drama 😲

• Haha
  • Heart

S877

So if Seb hadn’t retired, Alonso stayed at alpine and McLaren have already signed a pre-agreement with Oscar (presumably before they knew the above), this likely would have left Daniel without a seat for 2023? Ouch.

• Sad

suzananneboyle

Chatty Member
Actual footage of me contemplating whether to delete my instagram story filled with happy emojis and the f1 post that Oscar is joining Alpine to not look like a fool or to keep it up to not look like a fool

1659465615582.png

My brain is fried i hope that was a correct english sentence lmao

• Haha

Ultimate Lurkee

VIP Member
Just interrupting our regularly scheduled chaos to say:
Hope you had a great first day of work❤ Good luck with the new job🥰
Ah thank you 😊 it's an internal promotion so I know everyone there but I hate not knowing exactly what I'm going to be doing 😬😂😂

• Heart

imolathesecond

VIP Member
Okay genuine question to the DR fans….

If he does leave McLaren and sign with another F1 team will you be happy or sad?

As a McLaren my fan I think I would be happy. McLaren need points and it’s just not working. And while I’m not a massive DR fan I do like him so I think a move would be best for him as well.
I've made a pros and cons list about Daniel staying in McLaren (Blake, if you're lurking here, you can send me my salary later)

Pros: stability for Daniel, stability for McLaren for development, chance to work on it to improve and stay in F1, Daniel loves McLaren and vice versa, no guarantee it would be better with a different car, especially with Alpine bad team vibes because of 2020, no intra team fight with Daniel and Lando (immaculate team vibes tbh)

Cons: loss of points (and money), frustration potentially, group of toxic fans continuing to harass team and other fans with unnecessary conspiracy theories, could potentially thrive in a different team though

In conclusion: glad I don't work in F1

• Heart
  • Haha

welp

VIP Member
Fernando Alonso basically returned to F1 to cause chaos. First all of the intentional rule breeches to call the stewards out, then the intentional slow driving to prove that the system is shit, now this, what comes next? 😭

• Haha