Formula 1 Wags #127 The Mystery of Clive Abiteboul

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Okay genuine question to the DR fans….

If he does leave McLaren and sign with another F1 team will you be happy or sad?

As a McLaren my fan I think I would be happy. McLaren need points and it’s just not working. And while I’m not a massive DR fan I do like him so I think a move would be best for him as well.
I just want to see him happy with the right car.
But where do you have the certainty that new driver will deliver a points . Idk everyone is expecting that new driver will deliver points right away. Lando took 3 years to be good with that car 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I'd be happy for him, I think any other team couldn't possibly be worse for him. It's not working at McLaren. But the public courting of drivers (I know they need to think about the future), especially if a seat was offered to Oscar for 2023 irked me, so I'd like to see him pull some Alonso style move during winter break after Zak's succession plans have all been locked in elsewhere and McLaren end up with Stoffel or some tit
Stoffel is a great driver who's currently leading the FE championship. He's not some tit. Nor is anyone.

Reactions: 9
Man, I have to be up at 5am again tomorrow but god knows what's going to happen overnight! I really feel for all the DR fans, it's horrible when your favourite is the butt of rumours and speculation. Who knew that the first 2 days of summer break would be more dramatic and entertaining than most of the Grand Prixs. In fact ALL of them minus Silverstone. This IS the Silverstone of Tattle drama 😲

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Este accidentally posting in the main group chat and deleting his msg in the hopes no one saw it.

Definitely NOT done this myself before 👀
We've ALL done this and even if you haven't done it yet you'll have panicked because you thought you did it

• Haha
Reactions: 10
what the duck lol (this is from a journalist but idk where they got it from and if it's true)

And now twitter is saying Oscar is also not in Australia, but in Brazil with Caio Collet?? 😂😂 So many random plot twists today

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Stoffel is a great driver who's currently leading the FE championship. He's not some tit. Nor is anyone.
Oh I meant "or some tit" in the way that you'd say "or something"

Stoffel was unlucky at McLaren as he never got a good car, I don't think he's tit

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I just want to see him happy with the right car.
But where do you have the certainty that new driver will deliver a points . Idk everyone is expecting that new driver will deliver points right away. Lando took 3 years to be good with that car 🤷🏻‍♀️
Lando was also a rookie, it’s expected for a rookie to take some time (it defo did not take 3 years for him to be good though 😅) just like if Oscar comes in nobody is going to expect him to immediately be fantastic, at least I’m not 😂🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.