Formula 1 Wags #127 The Mystery of Clive Abiteboul

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My mateu has jusy had to answrmy mams phone call wit an escuee
I can only think about this scene from Friends with Chandler calling Monica's apartment

I have to be super ready for work tomorrow, tough day with lots to do and I will probably be able to check the news in the afternoon the earliest, but now I am wondering a) what will happen, b) how many pages will I have to catch up with, c) will I be able to:)

not complaining though, I feel like reading about F1 drama and silly season helps me not to freak out about another possible conflict in the world and other stuff. I am seriously starting written diary summing up summer season and I will write threads's number to remember which ones to check if needed LOL

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Trying so hard to catch up and my partner keeps asking what's so funny 🥴

Don't even ask

I just want to go back to last night and the Cyril manifesting 🫠

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
OMFG trying to catch up on this thread so I could comment, I’d be like oh I’m nearly there then oh look 5 more pages 🤪 think I’ll wait til the new thread to chuck in my opinion. By the time I write it this one will be closed 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Title idea f1wags #128 can we go back to the times of Clive

(thid was so harsd to type )

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.