Formula 1 Wags #127 The Mystery of Clive Abiteboul

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You know if McLaren is talking to Oscar I think it's possible they're looking to get him to Williams or somewhere for 2023 and keep the option open to bring him to McLaren for 2024 if (when?) Daniel leaves, I think this sounds pretty fair but also this is F1 so that doesn't mean anything does it

Reactions: 15
You know if McLaren is talking to Oscar I think it's possible they're looking to get him to Williams or somewhere for 2023 and keep the option open to bring him to McLaren for 2024 if (when?) Daniel leaves, I think this sounds pretty fair but also this is F1 so that doesn't mean anything does it
I really love how optimistic you are tonight ๐Ÿ˜…โค

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.