Formula 1 Wags #12

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ah. This is bad then.

Bad taste. Sigh.
I won't judge her for the other woman thing but this is just sad...

Also, I don't think Charles has ever done anything shady apart from dating his ex's best friend. Which is morally wrong but def not the same level as racism/xenophobia/making jokes about the sex trade in 3rd world countries
You are right Charles hasn’t made those types of jokes however Charles did visit a private zoo in the Middle East and played tug of war with a liger. He wanted all the videos to be deleted without apologising. And he travelled incessantly without a mask during the year. But I think Ferrari PR have him on a tight leash so to speak.

Although Tiffany and Valtteri seem a close couple, I cannot warm to her as a person.

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
But he tends to say the places he loves the most and then people can show up? I mean… he will love the attention so it’s not all bad 😂

But hopefully he get to feel normal there and just go unnoticed.
He doesn't really name drop places in Austin that aren't already super popular though. I'm not gonna like argue about it because it ultimately doesn't matter my only point is that Austin's much easier to hide in than Monza

You are right Charles hasn’t made those types of jokes however Charles did visit a private zoo in the Middle East and played tug of war with a liger. He wanted all the videos to be deleted without apologising. And he travelled incessantly without a mask during the year. But I think Ferrari PR have him on a tight leash so to speak.

But although Tiffany and Valtteri seem a close couple, I cannot warm to her as a person.
Anyone who traveled a lot last year automatically gets a yikes from me even if it is my little croissant Sharl LeChair

• Haha
Reactions: 10
He doesn't really name drop places in Austin that aren't already super popular though. I'm not gonna like argue about it because it ultimately doesn't matter my only point is that Austin's much easier to hide in than Monza
No point in arguing at all. You know the US much better than I do. Whatever works for him. As long as he enjoys his time there and is able to have fun 😊

Reactions: 1

Although Tiffany and Valtteri seem a close couple, I cannot warm to her as a person.
I'd imagine giving how things started, Tiffany is probably very defensive over her relationship with Bottas. She's loyal to him and doesn't owe the fans anything and certainly isn't going down the Charlotte and Kelly WAG route. I thought the anti Brazilian stuff was more her having a pop at the President and the government as I don't think they're massively popular with the rest of the world? Not necessarily all Brazilian people? I can see why those have found it offensive though...and yes, I'm in the UK with a bleeping fug muppet for a prime minister.

He is so hot when he's being serious LOL
I'll keep you warm, Daniel. Come here, baby...

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I'd imagine giving how things started, Tiffany is probably very defensive over her relationship with Bottas. She's loyal to him and doesn't owe the fans anything and certainly isn't going down the Charlotte and Kelly WAG route. I thought the anti Brazilian stuff was more her having a pop at the President and the government as I don't think they're massively popular with the rest of the world? Not necessarily all Brazilian people? I can see why those have found it offensive though...and yes, I'm in the UK with a bleeping fug muppet for a prime minister.

Fug muppet Prime Minister - I’m stealing this!!! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Dan is a simple boy. He just wants brisket, barbecue and bourbon. The happiness in his voice at the thought of Austin. Bless him.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Fug muppet Prime Minister - I’m stealing this!!! 😂
Without throwing this thread down a political route....I'm stealing this too!

Dan is a simple boy. He just wants brisket, barbecue and bourbon. The happiness in his voice at the thought of Austin. Bless him.
I'm a simple woman who likes brisket BBQ and bourbon. Where do I apply?!

I'd very much like to believe that. I don't even know why. I just want her to not be racist because I'm really starting to like Bottas. I also think it might be that she dislikes the country and the leadership more than the country. Sp if they like BOT so much. But who knows really.

On a hornier note though, if DR wants hot weathern India's where its at babyyyyy. Come over hun. I'll make you pizza and no one gives a tit about you in my city so you'll be free.

Y'all Lando ladies need an update on the pubes situation too, I presume.... 🤔🧐
Naah. If its on the face its on the 🍒 (why is there no dedicated emoji for balls...) dunno if I wanna see that ever ahahahaha

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Y'all Lando ladies need an update on the pubes situation too, I presume.... 🤔🧐
I think DR is first in line for that update 😂

seeing him is Austin should be a lot of fun! Im sure there is tons of pr lined up since he is the driver we were exposed to and then loved in DTS.
On a hornier note though, if DR wants hot weathern India's where its at babyyyyy. Come over hun. I'll make you pizza and no one gives a tit about you in my city so you'll be free.
OMG a fellow south asian?! I love to see this. Hes apparently been to india once and I definitely think he should go back because he would have a blast!

• Haha
Reactions: 2
She’s an ultra competitive sportswoman so has a different mindset to Charlotte and co. Even if it’s a pop at the President, a lot of Brazilians were offended on different social media. Bottas is popular in Brazil so it didn’t go down well.

I think DR is first in line for that update 😂

seeing him is Austin should be a lot of fun! Im sure there is tons of pr lined up since he is the driver we were exposed to and then loved in DTS.

OMG a fellow south asian?! I love to see this. Hes apparently been to india once and I definitely think he should go back because he would have a blast!
OMG I thought I was the only one hereeee. Gallllll. WHEN DID HE COME TO INDIAAA? WHY HASN'T HE BEEN BACK?
I'm sad they stopped racing here tbh. Now that I'm into F1 would've been so cool to actually go to a race.

I recently listened to his podcast with Dax. And the other one with the American guys. So I won't be surprised if he has a few guests there with him too.

She’s an ultra competitive sportswoman so has a different mindset to Charlotte and co. Even if it’s a pop at the President, a lot of Brazilians were offended on different social media. Bottas is popular in Brazil so it didn’t go down well.
Oh yeah. I definitely get that. I'm not going to defend her at all. There's ways to comment on politics without being rude about the country

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.