Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Minttu

VIP Member

Esteban, Anthoine and Pierre in the front. Esteban looks adorable.
What's up with Pierres hair? Did he stab a fork into an electrical outlet? 😂😂

Looking at the pic more, it seems like they did turns holding the fork in the outlet 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12

maisie20

VIP Member
I didn't mean hint in a negative way. I'd just love some content with the two of them 🤣

I find that fanpage's latest post extra odd considering she's implied that Heidi has contacted her (as in she knows Heidi can see her posts)....plus Heidi's mom and friends follow the page. Seems a bit odd to be slating her on it 🤷
Ya it’s really strange. If Heidi’s only goal was to be associated with Daniel I hate to say it but she’s not reaching her goal 😂

• Haha

luckycharmz

Good morning!! I hope everyone’s staying cool and safe despite the heatwave from yesterday and today 🤯 I am certainly melting 🥵

I was browsing on TikTok (yes I’m that kind of person) and found this:

Our dearest Pierre is slagging it up in Lisboa with someone… pretty sure it’s Kika 😉

Bobby1743

VIP Member
Screenshot_20220717-211821_Instagram.jpg

I love going to a sauna, but not when it's so warm weather.

Can someone maybe explain what the fanpage is saying? Is she joking? Or sarcastic? I don't understand. My English is improving but i don't realy understand this,..
Screenshot_20220717-212859_Instagram.jpg

Last edited:
  • Wow

lni33

VIP Member
I know his dad makes good money but I was thinking in the UK theres definitely a lot of influential families with the royal and aristocratic families etc

ya so Adam is obviously a wealthy man but not buy an f1 team wealthy like Stroll
Yeah I doubt most even have a clue who the Norris’ are, so many billionaire families with much more influence, he could maybe get into top 50 in just Bristol 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11

90sgirl

VIP Member
Also just generally speaking I wish it would just pour over Europe for a few days. This is way too hot, all the fires, the heatstrokes etc… it’s gotten completely out of hand.
It’s awful! We have our first red warning for heat tomorrow till Wednesday. Our houses are just not built for heat. There designed to keep heat in 🥵

• Sad

lni33

VIP Member
Right I’ve just stepped outside for the first time since this morning and fuck me it’s even worse than I imagined 😂 like stepping out of a plane but on the surface of the sun 😂😂

• Haha

maisie20

VIP Member
Alex has become my favourite driver these past few weeks. Mainly because some Daniel fans scare me a bit nowadays and Lando's not really doing it for me currently. The four new kitties Alex and his family got have me so weak, they're just adorable
7DA913FD-AEFE-450A-BFB1-A936BD29D539.jpeg

• Haha