Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

moonbrunette

Heidi's fanpage.
Post looks like the post HB posted yesterday.
She is not HB herself or her sister, i think. But for me it looks like she post things on purpose because she wants it to look that way!? Just assuming, not facts. But that is how i feel about it.
The post, she is saying sorry for being inactive...
View attachment 1424261
But she is just as (in) active as HB.
Well, it is a fanpage, so she reposts everything that Heidi posts or posts videos/pictures of her that she found somewhere.
I don't think its her or her sister's page, it could be just a fan

Reactions: 3

scvlet

VIP Member
I wondered if it was an old photo as I hadnโ€™t seen any other pics
iโ€™m super interested to see what the reaction is gonna be like when new photos of them start coming out more consistently. kelly is not very liked on twitter rn ๐Ÿ‘€๐Ÿ˜ฌ

Ems_F55

VIP Member
Please, don't get me started on what I'll do to this one. (I feel like this one would make Stephen proud, so readers beware)

I would totally ride that dick into the sunset and beyond.
My first thing would be removing those boxers, just so his dick would poke out. My then playing with it for good ten minutes, before getting to restless to feel it inside me. I would take that dick down my throat like a hoe, gagging on it, enjoying it deep down my throat. Before I play with him lots, just teasing his balls and cock, all the way until his on the verge of just giving in, then I'll give him the goods.

Can't outslag a slag, honey ๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿฅต (only barely)
Those abs ๐Ÿฅต

Attachments

• Heart

spielberg

VIP Member
ot but who knew you could style a dress as a dress, a skirt, a top, casual and elegantly... I'm now sweating and going to put my legs in cold water

Minttu

VIP Member
I don't really mind rain but i don't really like the smell of rain on hot roads or pavements if that make sense. But today i don't care ๐Ÿ˜‚
You are in the middle of a heatwave after all, every drop in temperature matters!

Why did I JUST remember this gif, would have been perfect when recommending ice cubes to cool down yesterday ๐Ÿ˜‚

• Heart

lni33

VIP Member
Did they really need to go all the way to Cumbria for the merch photoshoot ๐Ÿ˜… It is pretty far
Cumbria?!? Think they are lucky the train was cancelled, that journey would have been hell in this heat and very stinky ๐Ÿ˜‚

Reactions: 2

Minttu

VIP Member
@acc_124 How're you feeling today? Closer to getting home anyway. I'm caught up now I think so I'll be around for night time chats if you can't sleep xx
@aidil How's the new job? I'm terrified of vet nurses๐Ÿ˜ and also whoa nelly on the surgical nursing notions. I'll blame the heat!! @Minttu I was thinking of you over the wknd because I was watching a Norwegian murder series, so now I'm convinced that I can actually understand Norwegian๐Ÿ˜†
Er du helt sikker pรฅ at du skjรธnner norsk? ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ *

What series was it? ๐Ÿ˜‚

*are you sure you understand norwegian? ๐Ÿ˜‚

• Wow
  • Haha

aidil

VIP Member
Yes you are that AMAZING REd HAIR

edit if you saw me say the wrong thing no you didnโ€™t was talking at the same time ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ™ˆ
Currently faded af cos I need to go get it freshened up again! But who can face sitting in a salon chair in this heat ๐Ÿฅต

• Heart