Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Ems_F55

VIP Member
Iceland is absolutely gorgeous, Iโ€™ve been once and it was absolutely incredible, wish I could go back

My degree is in geology so I was like a child on Christmas morning with all the volcanoes and everything ๐Ÿ˜‚

One of my fav pics Iโ€™ve ever taken

View attachment 1429651
Iโ€™ve always wanted to go to Iceland

• Heart
Reactions: 2

Minttu

VIP Member
Second picture is walk behind skogafoss it is magical there also with tradicional icelanding filter- mist and drizzle ๐Ÿ˜‚ รžhingvellir and whole golden circle was so cool to be able walk between tectonic plates
And learning to pronounce some icelending stuff that was quite fun drinking game for the evenings ๐Ÿ˜‚
But yeah there is so many things to see even 3 weeks weren't enough
It just looked so much like the pictures from Gjรกin I've seen ๐Ÿ˜‚

I love that country, was hoping to be able to take a semester there when I studied, but there was no agreements in place for it ๐Ÿ˜…

• Heart

Blablabla29

VIP Member
New thread ๐Ÿ˜‰

• Heart
That's about the only thing I remember from my German classes ๐Ÿ˜‚ That, and the not so nice words we looked up in the dictionary ๐Ÿ˜‚

He sure does, but he just isn't doing it foe me. He just looks to normal ๐Ÿ˜‚
But he is an amazing actor, he is also playing Anders Behring Breivik in one of the movies made after 22.july (oh shit, even our biggest mass murderer is named Anders. Its that common๐Ÿ˜‚). But he does an amazing job in that movie!
Just wait til you watch this series, he's definitely off the normal path in it!!

• Heart

imolathesecond

VIP Member
Well considering that all France will be over 30ยฐ all week long (they even predicted 45ยฐC in some areas for tomorrow ๐Ÿฅต) i don't think there is anything we can do to call the rain for sunday ๐Ÿ˜‚. I think all the teams will be affect by it and we might see a lot of technical problems due to the tempรฉratures.
Yeah for sure but besides any problems (although Ferrari fix your engine I donโ€™t want to see another scary fireโ€ฆ) McLaren just has no pace in the heat, for whatever reason. Hungary is burning hot as well so this double header will be pain.

Sebs Scooter

VIP Member
Currently learning lyrics of Let's go Lando ๐Ÿ˜‚
Which distracts me from 100 what ifs only about that weekend ffs not to mention other life stuff before and after that ๐Ÿ˜ฑ๐Ÿ˜…

WHAT. A. BANGER.
Jesus Christ I can't believe I just listened to that ๐Ÿคฃ "let's go Lando. Lando is ok. Let's go Lando. He is here to stay"

*dead*

Last edited:
  • Haha

Pole er bear

VIP Member
Yeah this video is Steve and mystery girl, Niran and his girlfriend and Aarav and his girlfriend and I have to say, all the boys are massively punching, the girls are stunning ๐Ÿ˜…
Me thinks quadrant learned some lessons from lando specifically how to slide into DMs. It's the mew dating

Reactions: 1