Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Ems_F55

VIP Member
I had you in mind while posting it:) I want to have this photo as my screensaver pretending I know him LOL I have such soft spot for him lately I can't
He is so inactive on social media!! Never posts anything much about his life only Ferrari. He obviously likes to keep his life private which I understand but just 1 wee photo ๐Ÿ˜‚

Reactions: 3

imolathesecond

VIP Member

Pierre is at the end of this. Wearing his favourite white shirt and hiding something behind his back. ๐Ÿ˜† And a brief view of him with Kika.
They look cute together, she seems so tiny. I'm still a bit sad that Kate is no longer a wag and Pierre allegedly cheated on her*, but I'm liking Kika.
*just a rumour based on that video from Boite no idea if it's true so no judgement here

• Heart

Minttu

VIP Member
So Jen Jen posted a tiktok earlier of her packing a suitcase for the south of France so I was guessing she might be going to the race

Now to me, these look identical so I think I might be right and we could have the whole friendship group this weekend

View attachment 1430410View attachment 1430411
My guess is everyone of you guys are studying the windows and the sky. What caught my eye was the round box of snus/chew laying there. I was wondering what kind of brand it is ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha

Minttu

VIP Member
Not even joking, I love chihuahuas and am enrolling on the ISFM diploma next year. DREAM TEAM! ๐Ÿคฃ
How is it possible to love chihuahuas?! ๐Ÿ˜ฎ
Okay, I get if they are well raised and doesn't bark at everything, they I actually like them too ๐Ÿ˜‚ But it's so few of them

• Haha

Ems_F55

VIP Member
In other news - youtube suggested me clip of Andrea's interview with Fernando - it has almost 1 mln views LOL

I have to go now, but I will leave you with this, for @Ems_F55 and everyone who enjoys Carlos (also suggested to me by YT, I wonder why LOL), it's from May, I haven't seen it, I dont remember if it was posted here

good night:)
Oh thank you! I havenโ€™t saw this before. No idea what theyโ€™re saying ๐Ÿ˜‚ I know a few Spanish words from my class in school doing Spanish. Oh to be in that car ๐Ÿ˜”

Ems_F55

VIP Member
Someone probably saw them less than 2m away from each other and talking so they are definitively having an affair ๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ™„. Honestly i think it is either nothing or some fake rumours ๐Ÿคทโ€โ™€๏ธ
Yes Iโ€™d say so. Must be so hard being in the public eye. Always people looking for a story. Maybe Iโ€™m wrong but he seems to have been brought up right and a family man so canโ€™t see him cheating on Isa

Albrouze

Chatty Member
it's tattooed in all our brains, isn't it + the accents ๐Ÿ˜‚
Yes! I was in the car for several hours earlier with my husband (who never stops talking). He was talking about St Louis (the American city) and all I could think of was when Halsey called it St Louis (like Louis Tomlinson) & said she had 1D on the brain. I should probably have long forgotten about that random clip. ๐Ÿ˜†

• Haha

imolathesecond

VIP Member
Guys Iโ€™m back! Missed you all so much โคJust returned from a vacation so will be more active from now on. Will try to catch up so beware the reaction spam incoming.
also, just heard I graduated my masters! So happy but really scared for real adult life to start now ๐Ÿ˜…
Congratulations love!!! Amazing news โคโคโค

• Heart