Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Both of my neighbours works at Politiet 😂
Haven't heard of the series, but will check it out. Now I'm just hoping it's not with any of the actors I can't stand 😂
The 2 male leads are both called Anders so I assume everyone in Norway is called Anders😄

• Haha
Reactions: 3

Minttu

VIP Member
Are you and Stephen collaborating on this book then? Cos it’d be a crime if you didn’t 😂
I was planning on writing the boring parts, but as you see, Stephen is doing it perfectly on his own. And I'll probably be writing my own part of the story from a heterosexual womans standpoint in the future.
Amd you already know why I'm Stephens biggest fan, just by me writing what I just did 😂😂

But please, the next ten minutes or so are open for request for a heterosexual woman to thirst over 😂

kubnikol

VIP Member
Spf is the last thing I'll need 😂
Anyone wants some gray clouds and rain? Come and get it, giving it away for free❤

gonna go down south tomorrow, and there is mentions of 30°C down there the next few days. I'm gonna die. 😂
Lucky you i guess 😂 we will have a rain hopefully of Friday 😂🙏🏻

• Heart

aac_124

VIP Member
F2 Dan was just pure trouble. I couldn't help but love him being trouble. Now he's being a good boy except for on track with his naughty moves.
Honestly me too I feel like f1 needs a character like him if he didn’t get cancelled for everything he said

I love being able to hear the radio messages

• Haha

aac_124

VIP Member
Thanks pal, drinking lots of water and laid in front of the fan! 🤣 Can’t wait for Rawe Ceek! 🇫🇷

Feel like I need to jump on the FE fun! I have no idea where to start though! Where do I watch it and read more? 🤣
Yes do that ❤ It’s live on Chanel 4 sport YouTube now in the uk

• Heart

Ems_F55

VIP Member
Anyone heard rumours about Carlos and a Brazilian model? Saw one of those gossip Instagram pages mentioning it.

• Wow

pink-crystal

VIP Member
I know this is so random…I know there are some Niall fans in this thread. Yesterday when I was stalking Chloe’s followers to see more content from the engagement party. I saw she follows one of Niall’s cousins.

• Haha
  • Wow

lni33

VIP Member
This is going to make me cry. But also - the FIA is doing this for what exactly? Every driver who doesn't participate gets a 5 sec penalty for track limits... oh wait
Yeah I’m confused by this being an FIA production, seems more like a F1 YouTube channel video concept

aidil

VIP Member
Fucks sake...last thing I need when I'm working 13 hours in this heat. Now I'm even hotter.
Although...that's also very reminiscent of me at work. So many labouring women today god bless them 😬
Well you just ruined that picture for me in one fell swoop! 😂😂 Those poor women though! My bestie is due to be induced end of this week and she’s sweating like a hog right now 🤣

Pierre: Taste the rainbow 🌈
Was literally going to say this! 🤣🍆

• Haha

Princess of Scots

VIP Member
Can’t believe I’m missing such an important weekend at work 😩

To be honest it really hard to tell who’s where in FE because every race is so different
Ahh right, i wasn't sure if they had solid indicators of where the teams tend to be on the grid, but that's answered my question.

• Heart