Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Ems_F55

VIP Member
This is his mother dog in the story so i would say he was in Madrid or mallorca with his family this weekend and probably flying to italy to prepare for the GP
He was in Majorca the other day playing golf. There was a fan posted a photo of him. I remember seeing a few dogs in one of his DTS or YouTube videos.

Reactions: 2

aac_124

VIP Member
Have fun watching FE today, bitches 😘

I'm currently starting to get drunk on a Sunday, and I won't stop. I have got work tomorrow, but I will rather celebrate my friends birthday with shrimps and wine 😂
Have fun ❤❤

• Heart
BONJOUR MON PETIT POIS! C'est la course à domicile de mon homme! 🥰 Salut à tous le roi de France! 🤴🇫🇷

Ahhhh so many pages of cute and funny things to read - just what I needed after a very hot day at work! 🥵 I am currently laid in my bra and shorts in front of the fan with ice packs on me! 😅

@aac_124 sending you all my love for tomorrow, you are going to be fine and then you can focus on getting back to normal 💜 We’re all here for you!

Ah haaaaa so I’m assuming you’re a tearaway vet then if you’re scared of VNs! 😜 Honestly I don’t know what’s happening - we’ve not done any routine ops yet! Just TTAs, TPLOs and CCWOs….! Did I accidentally take a job at a surgical referral?! 😰
😁😁😁 Ortho referral, even worse!!😆

• Haha

Bobby1743

VIP Member
Apparently this is from Tomorrowland. Saw it on Facebook page so not sure if it’s true.
Max is born in Belgium, has family there. So i am not surprised they are there

Ok i didn't read all the posts before i posted my reaction. Apperently it's an old pic...
Am at work, airconditioning isn't working good. My braincells are getting slow through the heat

aac_124

VIP Member
Kind of want Stoff to win, it’s Mercedes’ last year in the sport and Stoff is potentially leaving too - what a goodbye this would be and a lovely welcome for McLaren
Yes that is very true but I’d love Mitch to win it after Berlin last year

• Heart
I love both of these Anders 🥰 They are amazing actors 😁

In every friend group you will find at least one Anders or Andreas. My ex is also named Anders 😂 It's a good old Scandinavian name, I can go on tinder and find 10 Anders/Andreas in just as many minutes 😂
The younger Anders has an excellent nose and I thought of the Tattle appreciation society here🤩

• Heart

aac_124

VIP Member
I think my issue with it is that there are several red-ish cars, there’s the Mahindra, the Andretti, Nissan, Dragon Penske - are there no other colours?
Yeah I totally get that like when I started watching I could only tell the Mercedes Jaguars and bmw apart from everything else 😂

JNSNNN

• Haha

kubnikol

VIP Member
Danes are a bitch to understand tho 😂 You'll warm up and all of is non-native English speakers do the best with what we got❤ the first 30 minutes are always hard, and then you ease into it 😂
Yeah I think 30 minutes and one 🍹 will help 😂😂😂😂

• Haha

aac_124

VIP Member
it’s absolutely wild that there’s a bump happily out there on track that can cause that amount of bounce 🤣 you’d like to think his team would have warned him after it happened to the first guy (evans?)
Yes exactly but he wanted that move 😂