Formula 1 wags #117

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I thought the cake was cool but *germs*
I didn't realise that champagne bottle was also a cake until I saw Unboxed today

Speaking of Unboxed, WHY didn't anyone tell me first scene is Daniel in soft black wool jumper?
Like WHAT 🤯

Whooooooooosh don't know if

or

• Heart
Reactions: 7

No Pierre it's not how many times you get knocked down that counts, it's how many drivers you knock down ffs 😂
And what is this tit? A bad race so you won't post photo dump? Unbelievable 😒

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 13
This is really sad they are turning F1 into the toxic environment you have in football!! So so bad!!
Red Bull needs a rebrand. All that hate they've encouraged against Lewis last year has provoked this, this can't be undone with a statement. The symbolism of burning merch is so clear.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
My poor heart has just been abused, just minding my own business watching the tv and out of the corner of my eye I see a spider crawling up my neck, my heart rate is still through the roof 10 mins later 😂😭

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
Red Bull needs a rebrand. All that hate they've encouraged against Lewis last year has provoked this, this can't be undone with a statement. The symbolism of burning merch is so clear.
Totally agree with this. And surely this image they’ve gathered over the last few years must be impacting their attractiveness to some extent.

Obviously RB have a lot of ‘clout’ as they are a truly massive team so that is a draw for companies seeking to get brand exposure through F1 sponsorship, however, with the importance brands place nowadays on equity, diversity and inclusion I wouldn’t be surprised if RB’s image deters some from collaborating with or sponsoring them, and for good reason.

Reactions: 12
Totally agree with this. And surely this image they’ve gathered over the last few years must be impacting their attractiveness to some extent.

Obviously RB have a lot of ‘clout’ as they are a truly massive team so that is a draw for companies seeking to get brand exposure through F1 sponsorship, however, with the importance brands place nowadays on equity, diversity and inclusion I wouldn’t be surprised if RB’s image deters some from collaborating with or sponsoring them, and for good reason.
I hope Porsche coming in means that they have some say. Because I don’t think this is the image they want to project as a new engine manufacturer and ‘new’ team. This is the perfect opportunity for a rebrand.
It did wonders for McLaren to get rid of Ron Dennis. I’m sure there are other countless examples even further back in history, but this team can’t fly in 2022 with their morals and what they’re implementing on fans.

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
I know a lot of you on here love feet. Will we ever get a lovely pic like this from on of our F1 couples?

2C25DC89-6164-4324-9181-D6129CDB65B7.jpeg

D45DDFDA-F0D7-41C1-8029-4665F488C9E8.jpeg

• Sick
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.