Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Chinese_whispers

VIP Member
Oh I love F1 & football (soccer) but also love the hot sports men. We hated Mika in our house 😂
Oh I’d have been disowned if I began supporting MH 😂. We were a strictly Schumacher/ Irvine household. It’s been so nice looking at youtube clips of Mick today catching up with it all but today was my first time ever seeing him race properly. I was wondering when the Schumacher rage would kick in, because he’s way too nice - but he showed it today. Good little lad ❤ (Like he isn’t only 5 years younger than me)

• Heart
Reactions: 13

imolathesecond

VIP Member
Wanted to share this, the headline is very vague on what happened but the entire thing is more positive

• Heart

lni33

VIP Member
You did some good planning, with the internship. You just didn't plan out the time with family that well 😂 I would say, drop the family, watch the races. (Very ironic here if you didn't catch it).
The races will always be available to watch later. I had to see last year's Monza when I got home from an eight hour long date (very cosy date). The dude spoiled that something had happened during the race, and that it was BIG. I was so curious on my bus ride home 😂
Spen that time with family, its time you won't get back, and if you have the opportunity, watch the races when you can❤ You need that time off when you get it, it's well deserved 🥰

And what do you mean you can live without Zandvoort?! It's such an iconic track, with all the orange fog close to the beach 😂
(I was just by it celebrating the Norwegian constitution day in 2019, because I didn't want to be celebrating in my own country and needed a get away, one of the best 17 of May I've ever had 🙌)
Going to make it all depressing here for a minute, I also missed Monza last year as I was at the hospital visiting my grandad, unfortunately he passed away later that day so the Monza memories for me will always be left with a strong hint of sadness

Just to tag on Imola, 100% cherish the time you have to visit your family, no race is more important than that 🥰

• Heart

imolathesecond

VIP Member
Suspended 10000 Euro fine for Lewis so probably for all of them
I'm cackling over how they're calling their trainers 'drivers assistants'

• Haha

Binnsy86

Only got into F1 a few months back but I’ve found my people! Can’t keep up with you lot though 😂😂
Are we the same person?!

So happy to have found these threads, which have made me laugh a lot, but also 🥰 at the community vibe.

The Toto thirst is real and I loved seeing him plastered all over the Mercedes Stories today-what a treat. (I’ve also got a soft spot for Carlos).

• Heart

Ems_F55

VIP Member
I watched the vid it's from too many times not to say the same about mine LOL

Lando typical British male just stick all the fingers in while Mr Latino hot chilli smooth operator uses his delicate fingers & strokes it 😂

• Haha

aidil

VIP Member
OOOOOF STANDBY ANGRY PIERRE HAS ENTERED THE MEDIA PEN. AND ESTE JUST WALKED PAST HIM.

• Haha
  • Wow

imolathesecond

VIP Member
Not another DR vs McLaren controversy
#cakegate
‘These last 1,5 years at McLaren have been amazing, I loved having the opportunity to be in this passionate, historic team. That’s why it’s so hard to say this… but I’ll be leaving the team, effective immediately, because they didn’t tag the person who made the cake for my 33rd birthday and she claimed she made it for free’

• Haha

aidil

VIP Member
Is Pierre driving blindfolded recently? He just seems to be taking everyone out constantly. Wtf is going on with him?!

• Haha

imolathesecond

VIP Member
What is Mick DOTD for?
*runs away*

George literally went P20 to P4, Bottas from pit lane to P11, Alonso something similar. But sure 😂

• Haha
  • Wow

kubnikol

VIP Member
⚠Trigger warning ⚠

sorry I don’t know how to do the hidden thing on here but the photographer who takes the sexy black and white shots posted this

View attachment 1406682
this is disgusting. Red Bull ring is the closest track for me but i think i will never attend it just because of orange army . I'm not saying all of them are bad but i can see it . group of mens , drunk, with big ego 😐

imolathesecond

VIP Member
I think he's made a balls of a double negative there, he's actually saying he will be there in 2023
Yeah I agree, it sounds like he's saying he doesn't believe they get rid of him, like 'I can't believe we would go into 2023 without him'. And his face after suggests he realizes how majorly he fucked up in wording.