Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

90sgirl

VIP Member
Ted getting ghosted by Mattia πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
The Ferrari PR lady with the red hair really triggers me and idk why.
I’m glad I’m the not the only one with the red haired lady! She scared me in DTS and how she treated Seb πŸ˜…

• Heart
Reactions: 12

imolathesecond

VIP Member
Alex waving as if he’s a fan and not an actual F1 driver has ended me πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Alex and Ted are truly the best duo (stolen from Tumblr)
1657487405276.png

You did some good planning, with the internship. You just didn't plan out the time with family that well πŸ˜‚ I would say, drop the family, watch the races. (Very ironic here if you didn't catch it).
The races will always be available to watch later. I had to see last year's Monza when I got home from an eight hour long date (very cosy date). The dude spoiled that something had happened during the race, and that it was BIG. I was so curious on my bus ride home πŸ˜‚
Spen that time with family, its time you won't get back, and if you have the opportunity, watch the races when you can❀ You need that time off when you get it, it's well deserved πŸ₯°

And what do you mean you can live without Zandvoort?! It's such an iconic track, with all the orange fog close to the beach πŸ˜‚
(I was just by it celebrating the Norwegian constitution day in 2019, because I didn't want to be celebrating in my own country and needed a get away, one of the best 17 of May I've ever had πŸ™Œ)
I'm happy I got the internship to keep my busy when there's no racing and it's actually where I work anyway so it'll probably be quite nice. Of course going to spend time with the fam, especially my grandpa who had a big surgery a few months ago, so will be getting all those grandparents cuddles in. I still want to catch up with you lot though so I'll take the spoilers, not like my team is doing anything meaningful anyway πŸ˜‚β€
I don't mind the orangeness of the track (except for the smoke, those things need to be banned immediately) - it's just a boring track πŸ˜‚

• Haha
  • Heart

imolathesecond

VIP Member
Oh no who are they attacking?
Who not? Basically all Ferrari and Red Bull drivers, McLaren as always (targeted a lot at Lando, Tom, Randy... everyone who isn't Daniel basically), Pierre... I just recommend staying away from it because people are VILE

• Sad
  • Angry
  • Wow

aidil

VIP Member
I mean I’m just loving the party lifestyle I’m able to have πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Exactly! Make the most of it! You’ve got all the time in the world to settle down and get boring πŸ˜‰

Aidil is Danny Ric confirmed
Omg don’t cos sometimes I cringe watching him thinking β€œis this what I look like around my friends who are all Lando’s age?….” πŸ€ͺ

• Haha
  • Heart

Here it is (in English πŸ˜…)
I'm glad they have said something. It sounds like it was fucking carnage. I know there have been incidents at other tracks but can't remember anything on this scale before. It's put me right off of going abroad to a race.

• Sad

Princess of Scots

VIP Member
Aw honey, it's not too late if you still want to do so. There's not one way to do education, it took me a few years as well ❀
Definitely. I'm going back to education after 4 years out. Don't get me wrong, it's tough seeing everyone I went to school with graduate now knowing I'm 4 years behind but I'll get there.

If you want to do it, do it. Find a way. Don't hold back. I regret waiting to go back. I was too scared for 2 years to go back to college. I talked myself out of it twice and now I'll start college at the end of August.

• Heart

imolathesecond

VIP Member
Daniel in the F1 show was the best πŸ˜‚
Lawrence: Talk to me about how tricky it was with the wind
Daniel: Yeah, it was tricky πŸ˜• I mean we weren't expecting it to be not tricky πŸ™‚ but it was at times, haha, very tricky 😁

• Haha

monza

VIP Member
You know how Lewis wrote "no matter how much they want it, I want it more"?

Well Carlos said hold my fire estinguisher, I'm driving no matter what πŸ˜…

• Haha

aidil

VIP Member
Watched that Will video back and yeah, deffo think he meant it as in there’s no way we’ll go into 2023 without DR. Still think he’s an arse though πŸ˜‚

• Haha