Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

aidil

VIP Member
STOOOOOOOOP
I'll cry actually (I'm in the bus ffs ๐Ÿ˜†)
It always makes me sad when someone eats alone. Especially (birthday) cakes ๐Ÿ˜‚

Christ, youโ€™d be crying a lot if you could see me in my flat ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14

imolathesecond

VIP Member
STOOOOOOOOP
I'll cry actually (I'm in the bus ffs ๐Ÿ˜†)
It always makes me sad when someone eats alone. Especially (birthday) cakes ๐Ÿ˜‚

Boy do I have a story for you. Once did an internship at a rehab facility for post stroke/brain bleed patients to regain all the functions theyโ€™ve lost - so patients stayed for a long time. There was this one cute grandpa that never had any relatives visit, and when his birthday came he was all alone so we got him some cake and non alcoholic champagne and all that and it was adorable. I love elderly patients.

• Heart
  • Sad

Dangermouse84

Chatty Member
โ€˜These last 1,5 years at McLaren have been amazing, I loved having the opportunity to be in this passionate, historic team. Thatโ€™s why itโ€™s so hard to say thisโ€ฆ but Iโ€™ll be leaving the team, effective immediately, because they didnโ€™t tag the person who made the cake for my 33rd birthday and she claimed she made it for freeโ€™
That wasn't the point I was making, although I do love the Daniel vs McLaren drama, I just think a company that is owned by a consortium of millionaires and billionaires actually agreed with an independent small business owner to bake a cake for a millionaire and didn't pay for it, or give her the agreed exposure, is kinda gross

Albrouze

Chatty Member
Iโ€™m glad Iโ€™m the not the only one with the red haired lady! She scared me in DTS and how she treated Seb ๐Ÿ˜…
My husband (who is several decades younger than her) fancies her from DTS. He's really into her whole energy. ๐Ÿ˜†

• Haha

kubnikol

VIP Member
to end the Austria weekend, I just took the apple strudel out of the oven and can't wait to eat it with ice cream ๐Ÿคค to much cake talk i had to bake something ๐Ÿ˜‚

• Heart

imolathesecond

VIP Member
The replays of the start are annoying me so bad. All that smoke, this is so fucking dangerous. They need to be banned immediately.

Reactions: 13

maisie20

VIP Member
They must love interviewing him, he was only asked 2 questions in the whole interview but managed to talk for 2 and a half minutes ๐Ÿ’€๐Ÿ’€

• Haha
  • Heart

aac_124

VIP Member
The dog is walked and is now out for the count I can finally have a moment to myself without him making me feel guilty ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜…

All these internship sound like absolutely amazing opportunities I wish I had of took my education more seriously to be honest

• Heart