Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

maisie20

VIP Member
Sorry guys to derail but can I have some love
I’m in work having a panic attack and I’m a bit scared

• Heart
Reactions: 17

90sgirl

VIP Member
I have to say despite the drunken people at Silverstone I never once felt scared or put out but I think that was also because there were a lot more women then previous years and always had someone to chat too in the line for the loo 🤣

• Heart

aidil

VIP Member
It’s never too late to get back into education and start a new career! I went to uni straight out of school, did a useless degree, ended up working in bars for years and then decided I wanted to be a vet nurse. I went back to uni when I was 29 to get my nursing qualification and now I’ve got my career of dreams. You can do it ladies! 💕

• Heart

lucha.43

VIP Member
I want to rant about something i heard today on the f1tv french coverage but i think it can be triggering for some people so i will put it in a spoiler

In France if you watch the race on F1TV, the comment are made by the belgian journalist Gaetan Vigneron. And today he was with another journalist called Lionel Froissart. And this Lionel guy just casually called Lance "the autistic". Wtf is that? How disrespectful this is for Lance and for any people with autism?? I am so fucking shocked by this. Then Vigneron told him off and Froissart added "but it is true"!?!? And after when he was called out on social media he said that he wasn't using the first sense of the Word?? Allo what kind of double sens this word can have! Honestly i'm so fucking pissed by all this old man that still live in a cave and didn't realize how offensive they are for other people 🤬🤬
Wow that’s really disappointing. I finally have my first meeting with my gp this week about autism (im 99% sure I am and want to start the process of formal diagnosis) and it’s things like this that make it so much more difficult to be taken seriously (pre and post diagnosis). Also Lance may or may not be autistic, what right does he have to comment on that or deem him autistic, especially as an insult!
Lance is consistently said to be one of the nicest drivers by people in the paddock - he might just be shy? Either way he/no one has a right to speculate about it or stereotype autistic people. Urghhh

• Heart

imolathesecond

VIP Member
Another trigger warning: If you go on social media today, there is a lot of people being very hateful and wishing death on people. Please be careful out there.

• Sad
  • Wow
  • Angry

maisie20

VIP Member
Also Daniel seems very excited about the week off he mentioned it a few times in interviews, wondering what his plans are? 💍😏

@monza dont MAISSSSEEEEE me

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16

maisie20

VIP Member
It haven’t watched F1 since Mika Häkkinen and Schumi were neck to neck. I didn’t even know Michael had an accident, that’s how out of the loop I’ve been since 2004/ started secondary school was so worried my peers would think i was a lesbian for liking a “blokes” sport 💀🙄. I watched Schumacher on Netflix today and remembered why I loved the sport so much. Glad I found this thread!

Informative and funny to read through ❤
Join all us lesbians who thirst for dumb guys (exception of a few) who drive fast cars

• Haha
  • Heart

monza

VIP Member
12.2.1.i Failure to follow the instructions of the relevant officials for the safe and orderly conduct of the Event.

What does that even mean 😂

Lewis and Max now summoned for the same thing, did they swear in the cool down room or what
THEY HAD A THREESOME

IMG_20220708_190617.jpg

• Haha
Yes fully agree. There's a witch hunt in the media, they did it to Gasly and Albon at RB and Bottas at Merc. Witch hunts stick 😵
Thing is....all those things turned out to be true. There's too much noise for there not to be a grain of truth in this. I know that's going to hurt alot of people but McLaren aren't rushing to shut down the rumours and Daniel looked pissed off in his interview.
Edited to say I just saw they have confirmed they won't sack him. So maybe he's just had enough 🤷🏻‍♀️. I mean, does he really want to stay at a team he clearly hasn't done well in for another 18 months? If Lando continues to eclipse him it'd just be awful.

• Sad

aidil

VIP Member
Screaming at the image of DR buying his own birthday cake from Aldi (maybe one of those rip-off Colin cakes 🐛) and just sitting in a corner eating it with a fork and crying.

• Haha
Reactions: 15