Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Blablabla29

VIP Member
I want to rant about something i heard today on the f1tv french coverage but i think it can be triggering for some people so i will put it in a spoiler

In France if you watch the race on F1TV, the comment are made by the belgian journalist Gaetan Vigneron. And today he was with another journalist called Lionel Froissart. And this Lionel guy just casually called Lance "the autistic". Wtf is that? How disrespectful this is for Lance and for any people with autism?? I am so fucking shocked by this. Then Vigneron told him off and Froissart added "but it is true"!?!? And after when he was called out on social media he said that he wasn't using the first sense of the Word?? Allo what kind of double sens this word can have! Honestly i'm so fucking pissed by all this old man that still live in a cave and didn't realize how offensive they are for other people 🤬🤬

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 12

Ems_F55

VIP Member

Attachments

• Heart
  • Haha

maisie20

VIP Member
Thank you both ❤ I’m excited and nervous! And thank you Maisie for your words back when you got diagnosed, they were really encouraging and definitely subdued the stress about starting the process🥰
Awe that’s lovely to hear 💜

there’s a stereotype that autistic people don’t feel for others but that is completely wrong and in fact with autistic women it can be the opposite, we feel things very deeply and are very affected by the world and injustices.
I just said I’d mention that because I’m still getting my head around my diagnosis (probably triggered my panic attack today) and I think the stereotypes about autism can make viewing ourselves in a different way challenging following a diagnosis 💜

• Heart

maisie20

VIP Member
And to echo everyone else @aac_124 i took a backdoor (no that’s not a euphemism 😏) way to getting my degree and now I’m starting my masters in September. But also don’t put pressure on yourself to do it before you’re ready. I deferred my place last year as I wasn’t ready and it was the best decision 💜

• Heart

Ems_F55

VIP Member
I’m actually crying at mick finding out he’s dotd 😭🥺
He’s just such a lovely lad. I saw footage of him earlier arriving at the track trying to sign as much stuff as possible. If I ever get to another GP I’m going to have to wear Ferrari & Haas lol. By the time I can afford to go he’ll probably be a full time Ferrari driver 😂

• Heart

MissF1

VIP Member
Unpopular opinion maybe but seeing all these posts of Mick saying 'he's finally remembering what his last name means' or 'wish his dad could see this' are making my heart hurt for Mick. The latter for the obvious reason that his dad is very much alive and in rehab, the first because all these comparisons with his dad, knowing well he might never live up to the expectations because his dad is just THAT great, must be so hard.
Agree. I think it’s easy to say these things with the best on intent but sometimes I do think about what it’s like to be Mick Schumacher. I mean I know he is extremely privileged but I wonder what he would trade to have things different in his life.

I am super pleased for him though. He has shown good form these last few races.

• Heart

monza

VIP Member
I’ve never noticed before how flat the top of his ear is - basically a right angle from the side of his head
I'm dying cause I never noticed till yesterday how small DR ears are but was like shhhhhh monza, keep that for yourself you already wrote some shit there 😂

IMG_20220710_145220.jpg

• Haha

aidil

VIP Member
I love the Haas admin 😂

1657472031427.jpeg

Me too but it’s because when Seb was going through his shit Ferrari time she was one of the people that I created as the villain in my mind for some reason. 🤷‍♀️ I feel like she was behind everything!

And then I remember that one little snarky comment she made to him in drive to survive about the timing of his Aston announcement and I was like “yeah bitch, I knew your ass was shady!!!”

🤣🤣🤣
YES. I nearly threw my remote at the TV when she did that! 😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart

aidil

VIP Member
Max is such a nerd. Bet he was always the first kid to sit down in class 15 mins before the lesson started.

• Haha
  • Heart

Knit Happens

VIP Member
Anyone else not know what to do with themselves now? This may have something to do with the fact that it is twelfty bazillion degrees in my flat and I am hungry but cooking/eating is gonna make it hotter.

• Heart