Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

MissF1

VIP Member
30 pages into a new thread?!? 🤦‍♀️

I couldn’t watch the race with you guys because I was watching on delay. My reactions….

Lando being behind the Haas’ the entire race despite passing them what seemed like 1384 times.
3AA89426-9535-41F7-9E95-22FA0BFA6AB2.gif

Sainz engine failure
97F36386-81CB-4C63-A319-2C34005D1992.jpeg

Sharl issues at the end
C0100A83-B1ED-4180-9516-2A353E92AAC4.gif

Hamilton podium
45044FCE-B4CF-4794-9AE7-BFEC9977D81A.gif

I think that about sums up everything.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15

Chinese_whispers

VIP Member
It haven’t watched F1 since Mika Häkkinen and Schumi were neck to neck. I didn’t even know Michael had an accident, that’s how out of the loop I’ve been since 2004/ started secondary school was so worried my peers would think i was a lesbian for liking a “blokes” sport 💀🙄. I watched Schumacher on Netflix today and remembered why I loved the sport so much. Glad I found this thread!

Informative and funny to read through ❤

• Heart
He already looked grumpy when they asked about the Pierre incident and then Rachel mentioned his last min penalty and he hadn’t been told about it…….!
I genuinely think Seb is just so done with all this nonsense. I still believe he loves racing but never knowing what the stewards are going to pick up on, the consistency and drivers not behaving well (looking at you Pierre) is not good for his efficient German mind 🤣

• Heart

Sc1909

VIP Member
I want to rant about something i heard today on the f1tv french coverage but i think it can be triggering for some people so i will put it in a spoiler

In France if you watch the race on F1TV, the comment are made by the belgian journalist Gaetan Vigneron. And today he was with another journalist called Lionel Froissart. And this Lionel guy just casually called Lance "the autistic". Wtf is that? How disrespectful this is for Lance and for any people with autism?? I am so fucking shocked by this. Then Vigneron told him off and Froissart added "but it is true"!?!? And after when he was called out on social media he said that he wasn't using the first sense of the Word?? Allo what kind of double sens this word can have! Honestly i'm so fucking pissed by all this old man that still live in a cave and didn't realize how offensive they are for other people 🤬🤬
This makes me so angry.
1. Using a term autistic as a derogatory term is offensive to both lance and those who are autistic.
2. Autism isn’t something to be ashamed of. It makes the person who they are. I wouldn’t change a thing about my son.
3. you’ve met one person with autism. Congratulations - you’ve met one individual and you’ll not meet another like them.

It’s people like this supposed journalist that make me worried about the future for my son and even though his autism is deemed “mild” the thought of him experiencing someone shaming him for something outside of this control breaks my heart.

• Heart

imolathesecond

VIP Member
Guys I planned my summer so terribly. When F1 goes into the summer break I’ll start an internship which ends with the summer break. And then during the triple header I’ll probably be in Turkey visiting the family and won’t have the usual time I have for F1. I mean I’m happy to see my family but potentially missing both Spa and Monza hurts, I can live missing out on Zandvoort though 😂

• Sad
  • Heart

aidil

VIP Member
The cake thing gives me vibes of when I made my best friend’s wedding cake and the groom didn’t thank me at any point during the day 😂 In fact he didn’t thank the bridesmaids full stop. I was on the war path 😂

• Heart
  • Haha

Bobby1743

VIP Member
Happy new thread everybody!
Had a birthday party of my mother in law this afternoon. So i missed the race.
And a fight with my annoying husband (drunk men are so stupid..).
Now at home and watching a rerun of the race.
I know Leclerc won. And i see that i have to read 33 pages ... . It was a exciting race?!

Daniel in points?!
4c8fab5ccaf4b154e594a3af83ac1ac1.jpg

• Heart

aidil

VIP Member
I think my cat can sense my sadness. He’s just come over, put a paw on my leg and stared at me like SORRY FOR UR LOSS.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 14