Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

maisie20

VIP Member
⚠Trigger warning ⚠

sorry I don’t know how to do the hidden thing on here but the photographer who takes the sexy black and white shots posted this

055AE361-3B7E-4E5F-9E44-F9F94100DB7B.png

• Angry
  • Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 23

Lilu22

VIP Member
Only got into F1 a few months back but I’ve found my people! Can’t keep up with you lot though 😂😂

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 21

imolathesecond

VIP Member
Toto on the woman they brought in the Merc garage from @/heartsoftruth on Tumblr
1657474976455.png
1657474991149.png

• Heart
Reactions: 20

aidil

VIP Member
Can we discuss how everyone is still sleeping on Este? He’s low key killing it.

• Heart
Reactions: 18

imolathesecond

VIP Member
Unpopular opinion maybe but seeing all these posts of Mick saying 'he's finally remembering what his last name means' or 'wish his dad could see this' are making my heart hurt for Mick. The latter for the obvious reason that his dad is very much alive and in rehab, the first because all these comparisons with his dad, knowing well he might never live up to the expectations because his dad is just THAT great, must be so hard.

• Heart

imolathesecond

VIP Member
I just got around to look at the Mercedes’ stories and SO MUCH TOTO
During the podium he asked Jack ‘Do you know who that is? That’s Helmut’ and grinned… Jack surely has heard some shit about this man at home 😂

• Haha

imolathesecond

VIP Member
I just wanted to say a few things to all that are feeling like they’re struggling with things right now: I know things seem bleak when you’re in it, but think of all you’ve overcome in the past when you thought there was no way out - but you made it through and you’ll make it through all that’s going on right now as well. You’re amazing and loved, and everyone struggles from time to time and that’s completely fine ❤ I’m sending you all big hugs and so much love and I promise things will get better

Right, continue as you were - Toto thirst anyone?

• Heart

aidil

VIP Member
Why does this look like an awkward family photo and Yuki has been dragged downstairs from his bedroom when all he wants to do is play on his PlayStation?

• Haha
  • Heart

marielouise28

Apparently Will Buxton said "I can't believe we'll be moving into the 2023 season without Ricciardo". What does he know

• Wow