Formula 1 Wags #116

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can’t find the post but anyone worried about age I’m 47. In my head I’m still 21 although my body thinks 60 😂. I honestly wonder how on earth I run a house and bring up 2 kids. I don’t feel adult enough 😂.

It’s very hard to get teaching jobs. I’m only temporary in my job so don’t get paid for being off. Teaching jobs are the same and most schools employ younger teachers. I have to do an access course then a degree and really can’t afford it. I love my job and I can go home at night without work whereas my teacher is sitting planning work and marking work
That’s true teacher jobs are really stressful and I think summer holidays in the UK are a lot shorter then Ireland too 😂

Reactions: 3
I bleeping KNOW!!!

Womens aid had to put a warning out about him when he was on the last time - why the duck are they bringing him back???
Oh I missed the end because I was watching on catch up. Who’s coming back?

Eckin Su is pure chaos and fabulous. Jack Keating was on, he's too quiet for it
Oh I loved Ronan. He stayed in the hotel I worked in but we weren’t allowed to talk to any celebs. I took my mum to see him on Belfast a few times

Reactions: 3
I’ve seen clips on Instagram what’s that girl Erica sue or something? Also Ronan Keating’s son made an appearance I heard 😂
Yessss ekin su is an icon the show would be dead without her, yeah ronan keatings son was only there for a few days

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.