Formula 1 Wags #116

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I bleeping KNOW!!!

Womens aid had to put a warning out about him when he was on the last time - why the duck are they bringing him back???
Absolute madness Probably to get more people to watch it was a good idea to bring someone back but why him

Reactions: 2
Absolute madness Probably to get more people to watch it was a good idea to bring someone back but why him
I don't know, especially after how toxic the boys were last year and also the start of toxic behaviour from Jacques and the biy group this year. Why add another prick to the group

Reactions: 2
I don't know, especially after how toxic the boys were last year and also the start of toxic behaviour from Jacques and the biy group this year. Why add another prick to the group
That is very true but knowing itv they’ll just do whatever gets them more views without even considering the contestants

• Angry
Reactions: 3
Also Daniel seems very excited about the week off he mentioned it a few times in interviews, wondering what his plans are? 💍😏

@monza dont MAISSSSEEEEE me

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
That is very true but knowing itv they’ll just do whatever gets them more views without even considering the contestants
Yep, all the talk about duty of care to the contestants is just empty words, especially when it references the women (particularly women of colour)

• Heart
Reactions: 3
HE NEEDS TO SLAG ASAP. As soon as he gets all romanced up his form drops. Embrace your inner Jnsn, Pedrito!
I feel like the weeks Daniel scores points Pierre doesn’t and vice Versa, they take turns 💜

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.